Union City Golden Tornadoes 2016

BigSwo

T T ...Westview is down, in a mighty big way.  One main factor for Cody leaving is his talent level has dropped at the View.  I was told with close connections to the school and member of their program 2 wins, 3 at best.  They are short on talent, players, strength and depth.  No one is sleeping on Trenton.  Trenton we all know will be solid.  The top three teams will be U C, Dresden and Trenton.  U C has lots and lots of room for improvement.  They are just now starting to play all players.  Two starters have been out due to injury that will factor in.  Even with U C moving up to 2A next year, they will basically dominate all aspects of the game either way in the western part of the state and could very well claim GOLD back to Back in two different classifications.  I did say "could" so don't throw that out of wack on the statement.  Union City, Dresden are the two teams to defeat to move on towards Cookeville way.  Dresden will be very tough at their place.  Best wishes to the tide this season.

T T ...Westview is down, in a mighty big way.  One main factor for Cody leaving is his talent level has dropped at the View.  I was told with close connections to the school and member of their program 2 wins, 3 at best.  They are short on talent, players, strength and depth.  No one is sleeping on Trenton.  Trenton we all know will be solid.  The top three teams will be U C, Dresden and Trenton.  U C has lots and lots of room for improvement.  They are just now starting to play all players.  Two starters have been out due to injury that will factor in.  Even with U C moving up to 2A next year, they will basically dominate all aspects of the game either way in the western part of the state and could very well claim GOLD back to Back in two different classifications.  I did say "could" so don't throw that out of wack on the statement.  Union City, Dresden are the two teams to defeat to move on towards Cookeville way.  Dresden will be very tough at their place.  Best wishes to the tide this season.

The tide will have as many or more fans even at Dresden 

Edited by TrojanTrain

Come on Moe slow your roll you have to pace yourself still early in the year

I will slow my role with anybody expect Peabody. The way they disrespected our fans and facilities last year has not been forgotten. Well it was focused around one player but nonetheless they all have to pay. Nope I will be respectful to all who deserve it. With a huge emphasis on deserve.

No sir. Peabody won the game. Fair and square. No doubt about it. I give them props for that. It's the thuggish antics after that has me stirred up. Not just me but just about everyone else too. I will tell you about it that's all. I blame no one for the loss. I do blame the Athletic director at Peabody for encouraging a thug to keep being a thug by letting him play when he should have been kicked off the team. That's who I blame.

No sir. Peabody won the game. Fair and square. No doubt about it. I give them props for that. It's the thuggish antics after that has me stirred up. Not just me but just about everyone else too. I will tell you about it that's all. I blame no one for the loss. I do blame the Athletic director at Peabody for encouraging a thug to keep being a thug by letting him play when he should have been kicked off the team. That's who I blame.

I agree BigSwo.  They let one player stay around just to try and get their hands on Gold and it backfired and got taken to the woodshed by NCS, a team Union City has not lost to.  And yes, TT, you should have respect for a program like Union City and Coach Bowling because we do it right and will not stand for anything to disrespect any other school.  Your coach and your school administration lost a lot of respect last year for allowing the season go like it did keeping troubled players around.  Ended up, didn't do any good.  That's all for this subject I have and will have.  We have a season to start and are champions ourselves and will be until someone else knocks our Purple and Gold from the top.

I agree BigSwo.  They let one player stay around just to try and get their hands on Gold and it backfired and got taken to the woodshed by NCS, a team Union City has not lost to.  And yes, TT, you should have respect for a program like Union City and Coach Bowling because we do it right and will not stand for anything to disrespect any other school.  Your coach and your school administration lost a lot of respect last year for allowing the season go like it did keeping troubled players around.  Ended up, didn't do any good.  That's all for this subject I have and will have.  We have a season to start and are champions ourselves and will be until someone else knocks our Purple and Gold from the top.

Well y'all were knocked off last year early and NC was the best team in 1a last year.