District 14AA and Region 7AA 2016/17 season

WestTNHoopsFan

My upset is Lexington over Dyersburg. they met twice in regular season and Dyersburg beat them on a last second 3 from half court in one game and going away the second game. Lexington has to slow the game a little bit and make 3's while preventing Dyersburg from going nuts behind the line. I think they do it. Lexington in an upset!

Crockett

Dyersburg

South Side

Fayette Ware

The South Side and Obion County game could be the 50/50 game. I still think South Side is the best team in this Region and may be looking to show it after blowing that lead to FW. SS will be a loud place tomorrow night. I think WV will give FW a good game and if it's close late, WV will have a chance with those shooters. 

Well i said SS/Obion would be a battle and some said Obion would give SS fits some said it would be close. It was never close and the big kid from Obion is not that good against somebody his size. SS dominated the game from start to finish, i mean every aspect. They had no answer for SS at all

Edited by RealisticFan45

Crockett

Dyersburg

South Side

Fayette Ware

The South Side and Obion County game could be the 50/50 game. I still think South Side is the best team in this Region and may be looking to show it after blowing that lead to FW. SS will be a loud place tomorrow night. I think WV will give FW a good game and if it's close late, WV will have a chance with those shooters. 

I got the picks right, but the close game I called between OC and SS --well I was way off. I put too much stock in their prior win against Westview. I'm calling a SS and FW rematch. See if I can keep my prediction streak alive in Region 7AA.