1A Top 10 (Summer Edition)

I'm thinking Fville and Monterey in the place of CA and Harriman

I never had Harriman on my list but I changed it from when I first posted it, about a week ago and moved NCS & Trousdale County down. I took CA out and put Fayetteville in at #10.

What's your top 10? I see u got Monterey, that's 1 I haven't been seeing in and top 10s so far

I never had Harriman on my list but I changed it from when I first posted it, about a week ago and moved NCS & Trousdale County down. I took CA out and put Fayetteville in at #10.

What's your top 10? I see u got Monterey, that's 1 I haven't been seeing in and top 10s so far

My top five are WC, UC, Dresden, Huntingdon and NCS. I think any one of those five can beat the other on any given night so that's not necessarily the order. Six through ten I got Trousdsle, SP, Monterey, Fville and Greenback and don't know what order I would put them in either. As for Monterey, I really liked what I saw out of them last year and they are really well coached. I thought outside of NCS they were the next best team WC played. Peabody may deserve a top ten spot but after watching them last year at NCS I just didn't see anything that impressed me.

My top five are WC, UC, Dresden, Huntingdon and NCS. I think any one of those five can beat the other on any given night so that's not necessarily the order. Six through ten I got Trousdsle, SP, Monterey, Fville and Greenback and don't know what order I would put them in either. As for Monterey, I really liked what I saw out of them last year and they are really well coached. I thought outside of NCS they were the next best team WC played. Peabody may deserve a top ten spot but after watching them last year at NCS I just didn't see anything that impressed me.

Yeah and Peabody lost nearly all of their starters. I agree about Monterey, they was well coached and a tough pound it out type football team. I think the 3 best teams we played last yr was, NCS, Scotts Hill and then Monterey.

Is union city supposed to be better than last year? If not I wouldn't put them in the top 5. Watched the game against dresden, and I wasn't impressed.

nauseating.  As Al Davis said, "Just win baby!"  UC will be a solid team again this  year. If we continue to compete, play physical and limit fumbles, we should do ok.  

I agree, updated my top 10 yesterday and moved CA out and Fayetteville in. I think F'ville will win that Region.

I agree with this statement 100%. I fully expect to be playing F'ville in quarters. I at least hope we make it there. I believe best overall record determines location for quarters is that right? Too far ahead I know but just asking

I agree with this statement 100%. I fully expect to be playing F'ville in quarters. I at least hope we make it there. I believe best overall record determines location for quarters is that right? Too far ahead I know but just asking

For both the quarters and semis...odd year the top team in each bracket hosts and even year the bottom team in each bracket hosts...but if two teams from the same region meet in the quarters, the team seeded higher in region standings hosts.