2) Columbia Academy

3) Summertown

4) Huntland

5) Cornersville

6) Moore Co.

7) Mt. Pleasant

8) Grace Christian - Franklin

9) Richland

And in all things relative... 1 & 2 could go either way, Taylor 'should' help Huntland lock up 4th and 5-9 can be any given team in who learns and progresses the most through out the season... mTp has great potential to do just that; as I am sure others feel the same about their group of kids.

Edited by Big Bigby

Left out Richland (0-0)(1-1)....

My mind has it....

1) Fayetteville

2) Columbia Academy

3) Summertown

4) Huntland

5) Cornersville

6) Moore Co.

7) Mt. Pleasant

8) Grace Christian - Franklin

9) Richland

And in all things relative... 1 & 2 could go either way, Taylor 'should' help Huntland lock up 4th and 5-9 can be any given team in who learns and progresses the most through out the season... mTp has great potential to do just that; as I am sure others feel the same about their group of kids.

Hopefully we will prove you wrong Friday night

Hopefully we will prove you wrong Friday night

"Prove [me] wrong Friday night"?.?.?

CA plays mTp this Friday night not Fayetteville. You can't "prove me wrong" on the post you quoted until Sept. 23rd.... And you won't hurt my feelings one bit if you do. I have no problems with my Maury Co. neighbors taking home the Region title again.:thumb:

Just gonna have to work for it though. Fayetteville is very fast and isn't gonna just let the Bulldogs have it.

Edited by Big Bigby

Just now saw this forum but i really enjoy watching and reading up on this region. my guess for this region is:

1. Fayetteville 

2. Columbia Academy

3. Huntland 

4. Grace Christian/Summertown/Cornersville

7. Mtp

8. Moore Co

9. Richland

Fayetteville does have the speed and athletic ability but they struggle with numbers so if there is injury or anything they could be in trouble. CA graduated Taylor Thompson and other big name players so i believe they will be somewhat down this year. Huntland has DJ Taylor who is had all kinds of TDs and tackles but im not really sure about the rest of the team. Grace has an athletic QB but they lack in size (at least last year). Summertown has a good player in Chase Mote who lead the region in tackles but the teams inexperience may cost them some games like last year. Cornersville was very young last year so i believe they may have gotten some great experience last year. Mtp graduated some good athletes in crawford and warnsley so im not sure what they will be looking like. Moore co fired their coach and graduated almost all starters on both sides of the ball so i think this year will be a rebuild year. Richland has some athletes as well. Cant wait to see how this region plays out!

Just now reading from top to the bottom. Probably the smartest thing I have seen thus far.

Riley Chapman 24-38 595 yards 7 TD 1 INT

Chase Mote: 28 carries 217 yards 6 TD 6 catches 231 yards 3 TD

Dylan Powell: 12 catches 283 yards 3 TD

Good looking stats...Only question is can they continue on this pace all season against all opponents? Not sure, besides Huntland what the other teams have in regards to records or athletes? Only thing I know about Huntland this year is they are completely 1 dimensional (DJ Taylor) and have ZERO pass defense! 

Good looking stats...Only question is can they continue on this pace all season against all opponents? Not sure, besides Huntland what the other teams have in regards to records or athletes? Only thing I know about Huntland this year is they are completely 1 dimensional (DJ Taylor) and have ZERO pass defense! 

Just curious how many other D-1 prospects in the region there are?