Region 4 1A

I'm gonna say my prediction. CA and Fayetteville both blow all other region teams out of the water. CA and Fayetteville will have a good game. Fayetteville has good running back speed, but CA has more depth when it comes to running backs. They also got a fullback that's 230-240 pounds and about 6'2" ish. Hard to bring down. CA has a much bigger line so I've heard, and will still be able to pass. Maybe not as much cause we don't have Thompson anymore, but there are some other capable players at the receiver spot this year including his younger brother. If faytteville put that pounding on FRA then I'm gonna guess they are pretty fast, and will probably just try to pound the ball on CA, but CA also has a very good defense this year (better than last years Imo) and I think will be able to stop fvilles running for the most part. I haven't come up with a possible score in my head yet but I think it will be somewhat close, neither will score more than two touchdowns than the other.

I'm gonna say my prediction. CA and Fayetteville both blow all other region teams out of the water. CA and Fayetteville will have a good game. Fayetteville has good running back speed, but CA has more depth when it comes to running backs. They also got a fullback that's 230-240 pounds and about 6'2" ish. Hard to bring down. CA has a much bigger line so I've heard, and will still be able to pass. Maybe not as much cause we don't have Thompson anymore, but there are some other capable players at the receiver spot this year including his younger brother. If faytteville put that pounding on FRA then I'm gonna guess they are pretty fast, and will probably just try to pound the ball on CA, but CA also has a very good defense this year (better than last years Imo) and I think will be able to stop fvilles running for the most part. I haven't come up with a possible score in my head yet but I think it will be somewhat close, neither will score more than two touchdowns than the other.

Good post and very well possible.

Leslie Mote

3 hrs

Mt. Pleasant called and due to several injuries, they are having to move a lot of their JV players up to play varsity. The JV game tomorrow night with Mt. Pleasant has been CANCELLED.

I guess that spells trouble for the varsity as well. A bad Perry County took MPHS down on Friday.

3 Seniors, 10 Juniors, 11 Sophomores, 14 Freshman make up MP Tiger football....

1 senior is TE

1 senior is OG

1 senior is FB

RB is sophomore

QB is freshman

With the bulk of the Tigers already JV players, I'd say Coach has to try and protect all that he has left to make up a Varsity team for Friday nights. Just my guess.

A few players were already a little banged up after the Wayne Co. game as well.

Edited by Big Bigby

3 Seniors, 10 Juniors, 11 Sophomores, 14 Freshman make up MP Tiger football....

1 senior is TE

1 senior is OG

1 senior is FB

RB is sophomore

QB is freshman

With the bulk of the Tigers already JV players, I'd say Coach has to try and protect all that he has left to make up a Varsity team for Friday nights. Just my guess.

A few players were already a little banged up after the Wayne Co. game as well.

Mtp won't be down long, y'all have just had a bad run with coach swapping and low numbers but I think it will all come together soon. And how about that Stown bunch, already calling another team bad