Region 4 1A

Loretto was 1-9 last year and only 4 games in the last 3 seasons... How much stock does that get you over Sale Creek? Your stock may go up with Zion next week.

I could be mistaken, but it seems like I have heard that Sale Creek has never won a varsity game. On the other hand, Loretto is a 2A school that beat Summertown 33-6 last year. Zion was beaten by Summertown last year for the Eagles first ever win. I will check to verify the info on Sale Creek.

Not that I had heard, they were the coaches pick to finish 2nd in DII -A. Talk in the stands was one of their players was an LSU commit, but that was probably just bleacher talk. Maybe we're just getting better Ambassador?[/quote

It wasn't just talk. I believe #6 Wilhoit is committed to lsu. And #2 Otey has several big school offers as well. I imagine they probably didn't play that well, but what was the score? I would've loved to come watch a pounding on FRA.

Not that I had heard, they were the coaches pick to finish 2nd in DII -A. Talk in the stands was one of their players was an LSU commit, but that was probably just bleacher talk. Maybe we're just getting better Ambassador?[/quote

It wasn't just talk. I believe #6 Wilhoit is committed to lsu. And #2 Otey has several big school offers as well. I imagine they probably didn't play that well, but what was the score? I would've loved to come watch a pounding on FRA.

Well the PA announcer sure did call out his name a lot.  The final score was 21-3.  Fayetteville was on fire and FRA had a hard time with our speed. 

Well the PA announcer sure did call out his name a lot. The final score was 21-3. Fayetteville was on fire and FRA had a hard time with our speed.

Well FRA must've had a turn around this week because they came out firing last night, at least for the part of the game that lasted. Lightning in the second quarter got the game called off and FRA refused to play today or Monday.

I hope that was sarcasm

Not at all.... CA is the only team in this Region to prove me wrong, but I think Fayetteville is the team to beat this year. CA struggled last year with F-ville with Garrison and Thompson. I'm a CA fan, but I also respect other teams abilities and call it like I see it playing out.