Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

Was McDanials the fastest in the Jamboree,or did they do that back then? it's one of the most entertaining quarters of the whole nights festivities.Of course,I'm biased.

He was just one of those kids!He was a WR/TB played WR 95% of the time.Kick returner and a great punt returner.Played DB also.Never saw him caught from behind and if we needed 6 they would just throw it down the field and he would go get it.In the Jamboree that year we beat Heritage when the Jamborees were real and he out ran their whole Dbackfield for a last second TD pass,a kid from Alcoa came up and gave him a high five and said you are the fastest white boy I have ever seen!LOL of course us GB boys got a big kick out of that one!He and I graduated together and I still see him often great guy. Edited by orngnblk

He was sure a phenom.Sounds like a great player.Did his size keep him out of college or did he just want to try something else?Sounds like he SURE had the wheels!! Wow!

He had a rough up bringing where he was from,19 year old sophomore.Only played High school ball 2 years.Out grew all the bad stuff but it held him back.

Sad about McDanials not getting a fair shake like most kids get.There's a world full of kids riding the roads carrying on that don't have family backing or the money it takes to play organized ball some would be all stars if they just got a break.Oh Lord,help us be a people ready to give a leg up to those that aren't so privileged.A pair of shoes,a mouthpiece,and a little insurance policy could go a long way toward keeping our young from running the streets and girls and get them running TDs or blocking for those who do.This opinion has nothing to do with MrMcDanial.I don't know him and am certainly not casting dispersions his way.Just thinking.

Good post!

They've got in the preseason polls GHS number 7 and cloudland number 10 👎

Need to go to work and prove it!Early polls are useless.Need to start polling about week 5.Anyway polls don't win games hard work does.Let the chips fall where they may and be the last team fighting!

I been around the greenback program a long time and I'll have to say this year could be a special year..alot of talent gonna be on the field this year..I enjoy reading all the post from the greenback folks but I'm not sure about one person in particular...belive he needs to head south on 411 and cross back over the bridge to vonore where he come from..also belive he might have a man crush on #1 in the greenback uniform..I'll say the kid is awful good but Virginia Tech and UT recruiting him..come on now..he's playing in 1a football not big boy football in California or texas...a respectable school like tn tech or Carson Newman or utc is highly possible

I been around the greenback program a long time and I'll have to say this year could be a special year..alot of talent gonna be on the field this year..I enjoy reading all the post from the greenback folks but I'm not sure about one person in particular...belive he needs to head south on 411 and cross back over the bridge to vonore where he come from..also belive he might have a man crush on #1 in the greenback uniform..I'll say the kid is awful good but Virginia Tech and UT recruiting him..come on now..he's playing in 1a football not big boy football in California or texas...a respectable school like tn tech or Carson Newman or utc is highly possible

Were on the same page. The real Greenback people are a great bunch but this cat is a fan of one kid. His junk gets old in a hurry.

To set the record straight, Roberts is a very good single A player. Nothing more, nothing less. He ran from triple a competition, so that tells you something right there. Same with the Silvey kid. A tremendous single a lineman and a very good four a lineman, but lets not kid ourselves. These two will play for an instate lower level school. Nothing wrong with that, just the facts. I do hate it when the parents and grandparents get on here and hype their kids on here like Roberts has done. 

ETX,Pujo,and Muskox, Do you guys mind if I go watch Greenback play London Friday night? And leave Roberts' daddy out of this. He has said nothing biased about his kid on here.If y'all don't mind, I'll get my old V jacket out of mothballs and come to Loudoun.Just let me know.Go WHOLE Greenback team!!!

When did they switch the game to London? You have my permission to go watch.