Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

It's Loudon and if we can score 100 points on them I hope we do! Can't stand them never have and never will they have always thought they were better than us! Run it up Ryan.

I guess that's why they were so many Loudon fans cheering for you guys last year in

the playoffs!!!! We have nothing but respect for Cherokee's! Wish you the best of luck this

year and hope you get back to the championship! Looking forward to a good football game

tonight!

I guess that's why they were so many Loudon fans cheering for you guys last year in

the playoffs!!!! We have nothing but respect for Cherokee's! Wish you the best of luck this

year and hope you get back to the championship! Looking forward to a good football game

tonight!

We appreciate the support,I know they let the schools out to go to Cookeville last year also im sure the kids enjoyed that.

I enjoyed having the guys over to do the radio broadcast last year and I know they enjoyed it because they told us that they did. Hopefully everyone stays healthy for both teams but I want my Cherokees to win and the rain to hold off lol

Good luck to the GREENBACK faithful. 

Guys we have a weird situation going on.

GB hasn't been scored on yet other than the Jamboree,Polk couldn't move the ball at all,LC had two first downs and now Loudon couldn't move the ball.

Well Polk won and I didn't think they had a snowballs chance after I seen them in person.

LC only lost to a much improved 6A team WB by 25pts sounds like a lot but we had that on them in 2 quarters in our scrimmage.

I KNOW SCRIMMAGES DONT COUNT!BUT the opposing teams haven't even got past half field yet.

This D has a chance of being extremely good if we stay healthy and STAY OUT OF TROUBLE!