Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

To set the record straight, Roberts is a very good single A player. Nothing more, nothing less. He ran from triple a competition, so that tells you something right there. Same with the Silvey kid. A tremendous single a lineman and a very good four a lineman, but lets not kid ourselves. These two will play for an instate lower level school. Nothing wrong with that, just the facts. I do hate it when the parents and grandparents get on here and hype their kids on here like Roberts has done.

I said the same thing about Randall Cobb from Alcoa about nine years ago and he sure showed me and still does every Sunday afternoon.

I will set the record straight since you few guys are wanting to throw jabs at my Son. There has never been a time he has ran from any competition of any level everybody knows that. He left Sequoyah to try and better himself at a school with great tradition, academics, college preperation and just an all around special place to be. Best move our family has ever made. I have never said he was going to any of those colleges. He also has never went to any camp as a running back just fyi. It doesn't matter where he goes to school we are just proud of the 3 offers he has so far. Free college is the goal anyway! Greenback needs ALL 11 players on the field including Roberts and Silvey. Have you ever noticed nobody ever has anything to say if a kid never makes any headlines good or bad. You can't please all the people all the time.

We're glad to have all of our kids no better place to go to school imo and a great small town to live in. And let's all remember that kids do get on this thing and read what all is put on here. I know mine does anyway and the last thing that I would ever want to do is hurt a kid or anyone else for that matter. It's almost Friday lets play ball hope everyone play's injury free beat Loudon

Yes I do.live in greenback and I've been on the train for a very long time..the man crush ordeal was never intended for football fan man or mad vegas..it was for another guy from on down 411 south..he jumped on the band wagon last year or maybe 2 years ago..glad to see roberts and silvey both come to greenback and join up with a very talented group of players already..long road to state again and I hope they don't get big heads from reading alot of this stuff.looking forward to the season starting up on Friday in london...I mean loudon

I think I need to clear something up no one is talking crap about Roberts there is no chance that Greenback would be anywhere close to talking about a state run without him. He is a great athlete as well as a kid must come from a wonderful family. And he deserves all the accolades, scholarship offers he can get.

Dang you people never quit. Just let the kid enjoy his senior year and just be part of a team. Telling the real Greenback that they wouldn't have a chance without him is a slap in the face.

Pujo,Muskox and Mr.ETX(NOBODY KNOWS MORE ABOUT EAST TENNESSEE FOOTBALL THAN I DO......NOBODY) You guys even live in Greenback? I dare say two out of three of you don't but you have jumped on their train since they're contenders.Hats off to you though cause after 15 games last year you have finally broke through and called our RB Roberts.You've called me every name in the demeaning dictionary.Names like jerk,cat,idiot,and on and on.Even came close to horrible accusations like"he has a man crush on #1"and only roots for one GB player.Grandpas don't have man crushes on g-sons. That's a little perverted don't you think?And I was at every game last year,all 15.Any of you do the same?Thanks for listing our RB as an all-time top 10 GB rb and"will turn D-1 heads".And Pujo that shot about pom poms with KR wrote on them was cheap.I've cheered the whole team,sr QB to the freshman waterboy.And none of you are going to run me off no matter how poison your opinion is of me,so just suck it up and accept it.I'm not going anywhere and there's nothing you can do about it.

I've actually liked Greenback for a long time. I don't live nowhere near Greenback but I;ve watched them quite a few times. I didn't jump on any band wagon  as a matter of fact I'll be glad when someone takes them down.  Some people you just can't pull for .But I will leave you guys alone on this thread. Hope some of you come back to earth and I'm sure you will. Good day

Got some great news today about an addition to the GB football team. Former player that hasn't played since Freshman year due to injury and personal reasons. Senior class just went to 9 and we got a part of our heart back! High motor kid that will influence on and off the field! Watched this kid play since he was a wee little boy. I know his Momma will be happy and brother in Heaven would be as well!