6A Region 2

PIONEERS12

Let's be real...Coffee County, Cookeville, Warren County have never been considered a part of that "SEC District". That was when it was 7AAA (Oakland, Blackman, Riverdale, Smyrna, Siegel, Lavergne) and out of those teams, they went 3-2 last night. The Smryna loss was in impressive win for Dobbyns Bennett. But Siegel was bad this year. That wasn't an impressive win. Nor was the "non old 7AAA" teams in Cookeville, Warren County, and Coffee County that lost. They aren't Rutherford county, they don't even count IMO

I see your point, but Cookeville & Warren County were in the "original" 7-AAA for 20+ years, before all these new schools were built.

You gladly took our win over Region 1 last year didn't ya?😠So yes, they count.

I see your point, but Cookeville & Warren County were in the "original" 7-AAA for 20+ years, before all these new schools were built.

You gladly took our win over Region 1 last year didn't ya?😠So yes, they count.

I never spoke about the wins or losses last year. I've only spoken this year about the non Rutherford county teams being thrown in the same category. That's all

I never spoke about the wins or losses last year. I've only spoken this year about the non Rutherford county teams being thrown in the same category. That's all

So it's only the Rutherford County teams that you're considering the SEC of Tennessee football, not Region 2, right? Even though Cookeville has beaten Riverdale 2 years in a row. I don't get it. Edited by THE SQUAD

Lol.... Is this the only year that counts? Do none of the previous years play a role in reference to the Rutherford teams? Yeah, Cookeville has beat a down Riverdale team, I guess that means that Cookeville Football has always been as successful as Riverdale has been....right? Same for Oakland Blackman Smyrna. The point is that the best team to come out of that region at the end of the season most years, are nearly equal to the 2nd and 3rd best team in the county. Not the case this year, but I suppose you only base all of your facts off of one year.

Lol.... Is this the only year that counts? Do none of the previous years play a role in reference to the Rutherford teams? Yeah, Cookeville has beat a down Riverdale team, I guess that means that Cookeville Football has always been as successful as Riverdale has been....right? Same for Oakland Blackman Smyrna. The point is that the best team to come out of that region at the end of the season most years, are nearly equal to the 2nd and 3rd best team in the county. Not the case this year, but I suppose you only base all of your facts off of one year.

Nope. I base them off of last year too.

The fact is that "some" posters were trying to say that Region 2/6-A was like the SEC, now. This year. And they said that last year.

We're not talking about history. I know we don't stack up against those teams historically. But we've proven we can hang with the RC teams "recently". Cause we've beaten some of them. That's all that matters right?

Can't say the same for Warren County & Coffee County.

Anyway, the SEC talk has to stop. Especially when we're not winning championships.

Oakland may change that this year, and I really hope they do it.

Good luck to the 3 remaining 2/6-A teams this week. They all have a great chance to win.

Here is my questions, Does have the right stuff to compete or beat a good Bradley central team with Copeland back? Will Riverdale muster up another win this week and will anyone take out a very very very good Oakland team ? (ughhhh that just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth to admitt it)  lol

Here is my questions, Does have the right stuff to compete or beat a good Bradley central team with Copeland back? Will Riverdale muster up another win this week and will anyone take out a very very very good Oakland team ? (ughhhh that just leaves a nasty taste in my mouth to admitt it) lol

He's a great QB for sure. But y'all can take him, especially at home.

He threw for 411/4 td's against us and we had the lead till 6 mins left. There's yards to be made against their defense.

I think all Region 2 teams win next Friday.

Good luck!

He's a great QB for sure. But y'all can take him, especially at home.

He threw for 411/4 td's against us and we had the lead till 6 mins left. There's yards to be made against their defense.

I think all Region 2 teams win next Friday.

Good luck!

Hoping our RB Master Teague has a record night... He put up 325yds 3 tds on 25 carries last night, Our little WR (6'4) made a few nice grabs but was a little banged up and we were missing our starting TE ,,, I know we have to have  agreat efffort from our secondary and our D-line has got to step up this week... 

Until you are as good as the best team in Rutherford county, no matter what the year we're discussing, you aren't as good in comparison. You beat a rebuilding Riverdale program, they are a very far cry from Oakland right now. Blackman as well.

Rebuilding? You're the #3 seed. Just how long y'all gonna be "rebuilding"?

Everyone that's not the champ is "rebuilding".

Somehow we've competed pretty decent in the great 2/6-A. Even though we're not from Rutherford County.

Edited by THE SQUAD

Hoping our RB Master Teague has a record night... He put up 325yds 3 tds on 25 carries last night, Our little WR (6'4) made a few nice grabs but was a little banged up and we were missing our starting TE ,,, I know we have to have agreat efffort from our secondary and our D-line has got to step up this week...

Stop their run & get pressure on him.

I didn't get to go to Cleveland on Friday but I'm guessing he had way too much time to throw.

Y'all should win this by a couple of TD's.