Dobyns-Bennett Football 2016

tribe141

I'm waiting for some pie hole. Lol

That is not every local team. DB was awesome that year. The argument is started as this year or last year's team beating all locals by five. Reality is that it would not happen. That's close,but no cigar. North had a good year in 11 and 12 as well. DB would have probably won, but not as bad as they beat volunteer and central. Not by five touchdowns. I am just being a realist. Don't blow off local talent as a bunch of nobody's just because your DB fans. I bet your all's coaches would agree with that statement. They would take local teams more serious than the fans ever would.

That is not every local team. DB was awesome that year. The argument is started as this year or last year's team beating all locals by five. Reality is that it would not happen. That's close,but no cigar. North had a good year in 11 and 12 as well. DB would have probably won, but not as bad as they beat volunteer and central. Not by five touchdowns. I am just being a realist. Don't blow off local talent as a bunch of nobody's just because your DB fans. I bet your all's coaches would agree with that statement. They would take local teams more serious than the fans ever would.

Lawyer ?

I can see there is no reasoning with you. North? Realy ? I guess now you're going to say Gate City? Lol. Haters gonna hate. ROLL TRIBE

I can see there is no reasoning with you. North? Realy ? I guess now you're going to say Gate City? Lol. Haters gonna hate. ROLL TRIBE

Look at the Tennessee's 2015 h.s. rankings from last year.Who ranked higher in the state. Hampton or DB? See where they fall. I am sure someone on here can justify that as well. Edited by Gunner0331

Look at the Tennessee's 2015 h.s. rankings from last year.Who ranked higher in the state. Hampton or DB? See where they fall. I am sure someone on here can justify that as well.

Do you honestly think that Hampton could beat DB in any year? I like your competitive nature but living your life in a state of delusion is just sad.

Look at the Tennessee's 2015 h.s. rankings from last year.Who ranked higher in the state. Hampton or DB? See where they fall. I am sure someone on here can justify that as well.

The one I saw had Hampton ranked 100 in the state and DB 71st. The highest ranked was Greeneville at 33 and Science Hill at 34th in the state. All Hail the Greene Devils!

Do you honestly think that Hampton could beat DB in any year? I like your competitive nature but living your life in a state of delusion is just sad.

Not in any year,just last year's team against dB's team last year. My main point is to the dB fans is just because you are 6a football doesn't mean anything below 6a is defeatable by the Indians. My main beef is that I still do not believe they could whip ALL locals by 5 touchdowns. End of rant and I am letting it go. Good luck this year Tribe.