Dobyns-Bennett Football 2016

tribe141

I think K-25 has been leaking for years and that's why Oak Ridge keeps turning out all these good athletes. If you look back, shortly after they sealed that place off is when Oak Ridge started turning out all these good football teams. Is Maryville up stream or down stream from Oak Ridge? I don't have a map handy.

Ha we have always had good talent since I've been alive, even in down years. Stanton Stevens had a few bad teams, but they still had talent on them. A lot of our talent comes from the Scarboro Community in OR.

It's called Eastman chemical company. It's a huge plant. You name your salary with unlimited overtime. Basically if you don't have a degree you can work there an make 70k easily. Some of the kingsport faithful would denied Eastman being a huge benefactors to alot of the talent being at db.

You're as dumb as a box of rocks.

• Upvote 1

Waco you didn't hurt my feelings. I'm here to give my opinions, the facts that i do know, and my assumption. Eastman is a big part of talent at db. But talent that I'm speaking of is from the tricities an others small surrounding areas. Their not getting kids from Nashville, Chattanooga, Memphis. Db will never be state championship material, they only dominant until you start getting into the knoxville area. Greenville might be the only exception that could continually beat db. Science hill as of late, but, science hill is a dominant basketball program. Football at science hill was an after thought until about 6yrs ago when Stacey Carter took over.

Tells me how much you know about north east tn because I've never seen a Greenville in tn.....

• Upvote 1

C'mon Waco everybody knows you can name your salary and unlimited overtime if you have a good player for the Tribe. Lol

Sdot, everybody knows we get our players from Oliver Sprangs and Marlow.

Oliver sprangs is a talent factory. My uncle played basketball there. Back when the shorts looked like something out of a Miley Cyrus video

Oliver sprangs is a talent factory. My uncle played basketball there. Back when the shorts looked like something out of a Miley Cyrus video

We have had a pipeline coming through OZ for about 45 years now. All of our talent in the 75, 79. 80, and 91 state championship teams came from OZ. If they could keep their talent in house they'd be amazing.