That Murphy Man

wingman10

Roy, do you think that Murphy man would be mad if you told us what his pole looks like this year before we can see it? Since you get to see it first you could do that.

Are you joking me? Murphy would be real mad if I told what his pole looked like before he sent it out. I dont even tell that man at Ronnies red eye this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Yep Pujo you may be the only person that has them all or nearly all of them. I'd be willing to be ole Murph would just donate one to your collection and maybe even write up a little story in his next addition about your loyalty.

Pirate Mike I garuntee you I have everyone of Murphys books. I get the first one off the press and he signs it for me. You can ask that man at Ronnies red eye or Murphy himself. I almost lost my 2012 copy when pegleg and powerp stole it from that Marshall mans bathroom. They got real scared when that Burnett man got after them and dropped it off at Krystal. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Pirate Mike I garuntee you I have everyone of Murphys books. I get the first one off the press and he signs it for me. You can ask that man at Ronnies red eye or Murphy himself. I almost lost my 2012 copy when pegleg and powerp stole it from that Marshall mans bathroom. They got real scared when that Burnett man got after them and dropped it off at Krystal. You think im joking but im not.

that Marshall mans team hasn't been the same

Its $12 in stores and $16 if you send $$ off for it thru the mail.

Also, i received my copy and it is DEFINITELY worth the $16 bucks! Great job and if your a die hard TN HS fball fan then you have GOT to own a copy!!

PS...Murphy can i get a discount on next yrs edition for plugging your magazine?? Lol but seriously..

:thumb:

Its $12 in stores and $16 if you send $$ off for it thru the mail.

Also, i received my copy and it is DEFINITELY worth the $16 bucks! Great job and if your a die hard TN HS fball fan then you have GOT to own a copy!!

PS...Murphy can i get a discount on next yrs edition for plugging your magazine?? Lol but seriously..

Murphy gives me the first copy off the printer each year and signs it. I get to look at his book and pole before anybody else. You think im joking but im not.