Region 3-2A

TigerNation

Who does everyone have with the "W" this week?

Kings Academy @ Boyd B.

S. Pitt @ Bledsoe

Brainerd @ E.Ridge

Grundy @ Marion Co

Meigs Co @ Onieda

Sequoyah @ Polk Co

Tyner @ Notre Dame

Silverdale vs Bye

Boyd by a bunch

S.Pitt by a bunch

ER

Marion

Meigs

Polk

ND

Silverdale unless they get hurt in practice

They got upset last year because they thought we were trying an onside kick up big in the fourth. Then our girls played theirs in the softball state championships and I got to be around some of their fans. Ever since I guess I have just held a bit of a grudge.

Look me up when we play and I'll tell you a couple stories. You may not be aware but I'm pretty well know for my hate of all things seachicken.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little early but things should be pretty much settled with the Region by the end of Sept. Seeds #1 & 2, for sure and #3 and 4 tentative. Boyd will have played Marion & Tyner(Rams play Boyd in 2 weeks and Marion at the end of the month)

Still don't know what to think of Meigs and Silverdale surprised me beating Bledsoe. A couple of pretty decent teams may be left out of the playoffs.

Still got a lot of football to be played. October will lockdown the 3 and 4. Six of 8 teams are playing for 4 spots.

I'm a little early but things should be pretty much settled with the Region by the end of Sept. Seeds #1 & 2, for sure and #3 and 4 tentative. Boyd will have played Marion & Tyner(Rams play Boyd in 2 weeks and Marion at the end of the month)

Still don't know what to think of Meigs and Silverdale surprised me beating Bledsoe. A couple of pretty decent teams may be left out of the playoffs.

Still got a lot of football to be played. October will lockdown the 3 and 4. Six of 8 teams are playing for 4 spots.

Just curious who are the 6 of 8 you have in mind?

Marion looked awful good against my tigers... Ill agree with Fitz on one thing they have a great defense.... Marion and Boyd should be for the region title. Tyner will lose to both but it looks like the 4th spot may come down to Meigs or Polk. Silverdale will beat Bledsoe and Brainerd thats it.

They looked very good on Friday night. I left at halftime of that one. I believe this region goes down exactly like I said before the season started.

1. Marion County

2. Boyd Buchanan

3. Tyner

4. Meigs County

5. Polk County

6. Silverdale

7. Bledsoe County

8. Brainerd

They looked very good on Friday night. I left at halftime of that one. I believe this region goes down exactly like I said before the season started.

1. Marion County

2. Boyd Buchanan

3. Tyner

4. Meigs County

5. Polk County

6. Silverdale

7. Bledsoe County

8. Brainerd

where did you post this before the season started? LOL

You knew Brainerd would implode & Polk would rebound, and that Silverdale would beat a playoff team from last year (Bledsoe Co.)?

Edited by FootballFan51