The Entitled 32 is no more.

GWAVE1

I don't understand the move to 3 classes in D2. However, in D1, I hope we return to the z-plan. I honestly don't get the hatred against it. The people who complain that it leads to "watered-down schedules" are also the ones who root their heads off for SEC teams who scedulede Toilet Seat State University anytime they have a game a week later that is against any team with more than eight wins. I could go on all day about why the z-plan was perfect but we'd be here all day...

At this point that's all I'm really asking for as well. This reshuffling of classifications and redrawing regions every 2-4 years is getting really old.

Just pick a system and let's play some ****ing football.

They might leave it alone if people would stop complaining.

Funny how with every change there is complaining. Back in my day it was 3 classes. But obviously someone didn't get a trophy so they complained. Then every year after someone wanted a trophy given. Now the talk about of privates out so we can GIVE another trophy. Next there will be complaining from the publics that it is unfair for the open enrollment schools and they have an advantage. Next will be another division for them and we round it out to 10 trophies. What happened to line up play football and may the best team win. I don't want anyone to GIVE me anything. Good luck to all but not much is needed with all of the divisions, classes etc.

TNVOLFAN2000,

I remember when they didn't give water breaks at all during practice, lets go back to that time.

Who cares how many classes we have.  I don't.  If you have 58 schools in a class, then 55% don't make the playoffs.  If you have 50 per class then 36% don't make playoffs.  If all privates go to D-2, which they should be forced to do, then you would probably end up with 45+/- in each class, then 29% don't make the playoffs.

Someone suggested going back to 5 classes.  How about this, go back to 3 classes and combine the private and public and have 3 champions.  Not let the B!%@#$^& begin.

TNVOLFAN2000,

I remember when they didn't give water breaks at all during practice, lets go back to that time.

Who cares how many classes we have. I don't. If you have 58 schools in a class, then 55% don't make the playoffs. If you have 50 per class then 36% don't make playoffs. If all privates go to D-2, which they should be forced to do, then you would probably end up with 45+/- in each class, then 29% don't make the playoffs.

Someone suggested going back to 5 classes. How about this, go back to 3 classes and combine the private and public and have 3 champions. Not let the B!%@#$^& begin.

I would agree. Let's dial back the financial aid to 3 back like it was back then too.