Big ones

pujo

I'm betting on the Highlanders.They played as bad as they could against a good team. They right the ship this week.

Well,18% of 97 people agree with you Wildcat. But I am not one of them. North all the way.

I sense some sarcasm.lol

picked ScottHill boyah still right behind u wildscard1. 17-3 You man or woman don't matter just asking :mrgreen:

Edited by harley04

picked ScottHill boyah still right behind u wildscard1. 17-3 You man or woman don't matter just asking :mrgreen:

I am a man. Top 10 spots in the Big Ones contest are within 2 games of each other. After 106 pics, I'd say that's a pretty tight race! Do we have any "newbies" in the top 20? I have a friend (nuckvols) who just started picking this year, he's doing really good at 27!

I am a man. Top 10 spots in the Big Ones contest are within 2 games of each other. After 106 pics, I'd say that's a pretty tight race! Do we have any "newbies" in the top 20? I have a friend (nuckvols) who just started picking this year, he's doing really good at 27!

GB nation is up there doing well his first time.

GB nation is up there doing well his first time.

He's doing great! Especially for his first year! There's a lot of pics left in the year and he can easily get up into the top 20! Last year was my first year to pick and my goal then and now is to try to stay in the top 20! There's several that finish in the top 20 every year (i.e. Harley04, pujo, FBGirl, to name a few!) It'sa blast to play and I have met some really nice posters on here! We're always looking for new people to play! Edited by Wildcard1