Oak Ridge vs. Clinton Wk. 1

boyfromsi

Id love to say we will be there but we're not what we were. I haven't seen the fire or desire like I did a couple years ago. They have potential but they need to show me something before I say they even get past the second round.

For OR this has been four years in the making for the coaches and players and I feel it's there time.

Hope you're right buddy. We have a ton of unknowns right now though. Just have to wait and see.

Did Clinton play last night?If so how did they look?.As a Wildcat fan Im a little worried about the season and the Clinton game.Oak Ridge only had 1 scrimmage that I know of this fall camp.Compared to last year we look worse at QB,DL, Oline(Which says a lot)and kicking game will be the worst Oak Ridge has had since I can remember.Last year the Cats didnt start playing good until about week 5.I think we could see the same this year.I just hope Tee gets double or more the targets as last year or I dont see more than 1st or 2nd rd of playoffs type of run.Oak Ridge 20 Clinton 14  Go Cats

Did Clinton play last night?If so how did they look?.As a Wildcat fan Im a little worried about the season and the Clinton game.Oak Ridge only had 1 scrimmage that I know of this fall camp.Compared to last year we look worse at QB,DL, Oline(Which says a lot)and kicking game will be the worst Oak Ridge has had since I can remember.Last year the Cats didnt start playing good until about week 5.I think we could see the same this year.I just hope Tee gets double or more the targets as last year or I dont see more than 1st or 2nd rd of playoffs type of run.Oak Ridge 20 Clinton 14 Go Cats

Clinton played Claiborne Co in a jamboree last night winning 24-7. It's hard to tell if Clinton looked good or not. All summer, Clinton has had trouble running the ball and haven't looked good on defense at all. We'll just have to wait and see what happens Thursday night.

How is the injury situation for Oak Ridge right now?

Of course, I haven't seen the Cats this preseason but I'm still really pumped for the season. The DB game has me worried and Farragut too. I will be able to come up from Chattanooga for the DB game and get a feel for the team.

I have had two heart attacks so I know what is in important in life but I cannot bring myself to say good luck to Clinton LOL. I can say I hope no Dragon player gets hurt, though.

RWR

I just saw on twitter, pictures of the players wearing a set of the new uniforms. Two of the pictures had the number 79 jersey hanging in the shot. Who is wearing 79 this season?

On the funny side, tell 10 to not stand between Higgins and Clark. He looked like a middle school player but we all know he really is a beast on the field.

Edited by WillieTheWildcat

I just saw on twitter, pictures of the players wearing a set of the new uniforms. Two of the pictures had the number 79 jersey hanging in the shot. Who is wearing 79 this season?

On the funny side, tell 10 to not stand between Higgins and Clark. He looked like a middle school player but we all know he really is a beast on the field.

I told him about the same thing. He couldn't care in the least.

Backups played a lot in the scrimmage. 37 sat out after getting hurt in the Halls scrimmage and I thought 24 filled in well. Ran hard. The line finally blocked pretty well but I think that might have been more on Claiborne... 43 also hit about a 40 yard field goal with plenty of height to spare. I hope this was a good confidence booster for them but I still think Oak Ridge wins comfortably. Looking forward to it though!

Did Clinton play last night?If so how did they look?.As a Wildcat fan Im a little worried about the season and the Clinton game.Oak Ridge only had 1 scrimmage that I know of this fall camp.Compared to last year we look worse at QB,DL, Oline(Which says a lot)and kicking game will be the worst Oak Ridge has had since I can remember.Last year the Cats didnt start playing good until about week 5.I think we could see the same this year.I just hope Tee gets double or more the targets as last year or I dont see more than 1st or 2nd rd of playoffs type of run.Oak Ridge 20 Clinton 14 Go Cats

I actually think we will be better at QB and the OL but it may take a while. We are loaded at RB and WR though. Missing that scrimmage hurt but it made sense not to play. Did we have a second scrimmage I don't know about? The kicking game worries me. Let's beat Clinton!!!!

Backups played a lot in the scrimmage. 37 sat out after getting hurt in the Halls scrimmage and I thought 24 filled in well. Ran hard. The line finally blocked pretty well but I think that might have been more on Claiborne... 43 also hit about a 40 yard field goal with plenty of height to spare. I hope this was a good confidence booster for them but I still think Oak Ridge wins comfortably. Looking forward to it though!

Do you remember seeing #5 play Friday night? And if not, is he going to play this Thursday?
  • Upvote 1