Oak Ridge vs. Clinton Wk. 1

boyfromsi

This is the best time to play OR imo. Play them early, because they only get better as the season goes on.

I agree with what you're saying and that's especially true for this year with all the new faces we have. As far as our #5 is concerned, I only saw practice on Monday and he was out there but not in pads. I really don't know his status but I know we need him. This game makes me nervous.

I agree with what you're saying and that's especially true for this year with all the new faces we have. As far as our #5 is concerned, I only saw practice on Monday and he was out there but not in pads. I really don't know his status but I know we need him. This game makes me nervous.

is Tee going to play? Or is he saving himself?

You guys don't know me but I keep up with my Cats on here. ORNole is correct. This group of seniors are great together. Got some talented guys behind them too. Our D may b a hair smaller in some areas but we will be faster. Stewart will be a pretty good dang good QB but may take him a game or 2 to shake off some nerves but he has the ability and swagger you want at QB. O line has been working 2 deep to find the best 5. Cats by at least 3 TDs

You guys don't know me but I keep up with my Cats on here. ORNole is correct. This group of seniors are great together. Got some talented guys behind them too. Our D may b a hair smaller in some areas but we will be faster. Stewart will be a pretty good dang good QB but may take him a game or 2 to shake off some nerves but he has the ability and swagger you want at QB. O line has been working 2 deep to find the best 5. Cats by at least 3 TDs