Oak Ridge vs. Clinton Wk. 1

boyfromsi

Best wishes to the Owls this year. Holding my breath that Cats doesn't jump on me for this one also.  :mellow:

Sweet I figured OR would have been predicted 10-0 for the season in the Pilot Book. I really can't see them getting beat during the regular season or did they lose to many from last year. I know Tee hasn't played in those scrimmage games and that would be a big big plus when he is back.

Sweet I figured OR would have been predicted 10-0 for the season in the Pilot Book. I really can't see them getting beat during the regular season or did they lose to many from last year. I know Tee hasn't played in those scrimmage games and that would be a big big plus when he is back.

Campbell Co and Farragut are two good teams they have to play this year.

Who knows Barn? Just have to wait and see how the season plays out. A lot of unknowns for every team at this point.

Barn, we lost our 4 leading tacklers off of last years defense.  All four guys were 3 year starters, and key team leaders.  Not making any excuses, just saying I think we are finding out now just how solid and consistent those four guys were for us.  The o-line only returns one starter.  We need some guys to step up.  See what we got next Thurs.  

Awe come on. You're too kind. What about the Runnin' Rebs? Great tran coming back man.

Id love to say we will be there but we're not what we were. I haven't seen the fire or desire like I did a couple years ago. They have potential but they need to show me something before I say they even get past the second round.

For OR this has been four years in the making for the coaches and players and I feel it's there time.

Catswild, please don't misinterpret what I was saying. I wasn't trying imply anything negative about your character or your faith. I was just saying that for ME, putting to much emphasis on petty things sometimes prevented me from being the person I was supposed to be. Much like Rhea County, Oak Ridge fans got mad passion for their team and I love it, I was just saying SS passion wasn't lacking because of his good sportsmanship. We can agree to disagree but I meant no slight towards you.

I understand your position completely. Thank you