South Pittsburg vs Seqatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

Aint that the truth. Ole VictRoy is probably pouring over the schematic of those Dunlap boy's field right now looking for the light switch.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Jasperlites should show Grider a schematic of how to get to that Caine mans field since that is where you by your durn paint supply. You think im joking but im not.

There you have it, SC ranked 8th in 3A & SP ranked 4th in lowly 1A spells trouble for the ship load of young Pirates itchy for a real feud. Figure Roy might look at Murphy's pole. Least ways the Pirates better have their jocks tight & ready to feud. BTW, if the rabbit races the turtle on a rain soaked field, is you skillet heads a saying the turtle wins? Is a plow horse likely to beat a thoroughbred on a slick field? Old Pirate says look for the Pirates to win regardless in this matchup. Them Purple wearing purple Indians were extremely lucky last year.[/qu.

Been trying to figure out why the rain slows fast teams down and not slow teams. Had me thinking the rain turns a 4.5 guy into a 4.7 and the 4.9 guy stays 4.9 and the ball is only wet for the faster team. If the faster team takes their faster guys out and puts slower players in than the slow team will the fast team win then? Ain't no way I'm betting on this game if it rains way too complicated for me.

10 will catch some long passes, 12 will get the edge and if he doesn't bc SC commits to it then the big soph 9 will get a few yards between the tackles. SC will score on some long drives bc they have the size. SP will score in a few plays I suspect. The only chance SC has is if SP reverts to the 46 35 times a game. SP wins by at least 14. Kaptn kangaroo has a pretty solid group of athletes to work with.

I hope our team is focused and ready to get hit because Sequatchie will definitely hit us.

I hope Sequatchie is focused and ready to get hit! I honestly think sp can run it straight at them and still beat them by 3 scores maybe im wrong we shall see. I believe the captain will have us more than prepared! btw ambassador which purple team you pulling for this year Sequatchie or Marion? one day its Marion and now Sequatchie. you're wife must pick your outfit out because you sure cant make a durn decision anyways im looking forward to some pirate football and giving ole bass a hard time lol

I hope Sequatchie is focused and ready to get hit! I honestly think sp can run it straight at them and still beat them by 3 scores maybe im wrong we shall see. I believe the captain will have us more than prepared! btw ambassador which purple team you pulling for this year Sequatchie or Marion? one day its Marion and now Sequatchie. you're wife must pick your outfit out because you sure cant make a durn decision anyways im looking forward to some pirate football and giving ole bass a hard time lol

LMBO about a few things. We can't just line up and run between the tackles all night vs their interior defense. Make no mistake I am a pirate fan, but I'm calling it like I see if. Sequatchie isn't fast, but they are physical. I'm saying it's gonna be one of those type games. We should win the game, but they aren't Grundy either. Edited by TheAmbassador

I'm with 69 as far as the rain.  It rains on both sides of the ball.  Rain diminishes some aspects of the game, but it diminishes them for both sides.  And I know of no aspect of the game that rain improves. 

Having said all that.....The Weather Channel says a good chance of rain Thursday, 40% Friday afternoon and 20% that night.

I'm with 69 as far as the rain. It rains on both sides of the ball. Rain diminishes some aspects of the game, but it diminishes them for both sides. And I know of no aspect of the game that rain improves.

Having said all that.....The Weather Channel says a good chance of rain Thursday, 40% Friday afternoon and 20% that night.

Rain severely hampers teams that run a lot of sideways things like those fly sweeps. Teams that run straight ahead aren't as affected by it as much.

Also affects the passing game pretty good but unless your used to practicing with wet balls..lmao that was funny..sequatchie's pass defense is not good but if sp qb can't throw due to wet whether then this game will be closer especially since sequatchie's front 7 is in my opinion better then SP's..not knocking SP's defense just y'all are still reloading