South Pittsburg vs Seqatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

Fortunate? Special teams plays don't count?

Don't be like those Trezevant people on their thread. Touchy, touchy, touchy. The SP punt team made a terrible play. It was honestly nothing that Sequatchie County did that caused it. Again, yes with the flow of the game last year they were fortunate to win. It's ok though, we've been fortunate to win games before as well. We can go around all day, but in my opinion Sequatchie has over 650 kids in the school. They really never should be in a very close game with SP in any sport. Just my opinion.

I guess defense don't win championships anymore just speed on offense does..sounds like SP is counting all their eggs before they hatch..if SQ stops the run which they will and them corners contain them receivers just long enough to get to the qb SQ wins could be a really low scoring game..I'm sure SP will get a few big plays they always do but if SQ can hold them to 2-3 big plays I honestly believe SQ will win..gonna be a good game if Grundy didn't have one that night I'd be huntin the stands in SP lookin for Roy and that fair book..

Jacket, defence will and does win championships as you stated. Although, the defence must be solid in all aspects of the game. I do see SC containing the run between the tackles, containing them outside the tackles will be the problem. I don't think SC has the speed, good defence with some stud LB's filling up the middle though. I can guarantee you Captain Kangaroo will spread that defence out with the pass! First play of the game will be a pass to Kennemore! Edited by Astimeexpires01

If someone holds us to less than 28 in a game then their defense has done an exceptional job and I'll tip my cap.

Powerp are you stupid? I garuntee you are making it hard on our boys. You ran your durn mouth like this in 2009 and 2011 and we got beat in the championship game. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I guess defense don't win championships anymore just speed on offense does..sounds like SP is counting all their eggs before they hatch..if SQ stops the run which they will and them corners contain them receivers just long enough to get to the qb SQ wins could be a really low scoring game..I'm sure SP will get a few big plays they always do but if SQ can hold them to 2-3 big plays I honestly believe SQ will win..gonna be a good game if Grundy didn't have one that night I'd be huntin the stands in SP lookin for Roy and that fair book..

What kind of mess is this? You aint touching my Murphy Fair book or Murphys pole. If you do ill have that Burnett man on you like he did powerp and pegleg when they stole my Murphy Fair book from that Marshall mans bathroom. You think im joking but im not.

Powerp are you stupid? I garuntee you are making it hard on our boys. You ran your durn mouth like this in 2009 and 2011 and we got beat in the championship game. You think im joking but im not.

The boys play with swag and like to back it up. As Coach G would say, some of that intimidation factor is beginning to come back.

The boys play with swag and like to back it up. As Coach G would say, some of that intimidation factor is beginning to come back.

Let me ask you a question. What kind of mess is swag? I garuntee you I looked swag up in my dictionary and it said it was a piece of curtain. How can you back up a curtain? You are really full of mess. You think im joking but im not.