South Pittsburg vs Seqatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

The biggest difference between this year and the last 3 besides being bigger and faster is like ambassador said on another post, we have receivers who can catch it and book. So, if teams try to stack the box, we could throw it and be comfortable doing so. Also, it goes without saying but Coach Grider and staff have done an excellent job the last 2 years turning this thing back around for us. Yes, I know we have more athletes starting to come in and play ball now and that helps, but it takes good leadership to put it all together. I still say in single A we have the best coaching staff.

This one should be South Pittsburg's to lose. Last year they let it get away with some ball control issues and a huge snafu on a punt late in the game. This year they are better prepared and more focused coming into the season. Sequatchie is a good team with a good defense but think this one will be smooth sailing for the Pirates as they begin their march towards Cookeville.

Since SP was the most impressive and beat a horrible lookout valley team, WHICH A POWDERPUFF TEAM COULD BEAT . Sc has never had much speed but speed isn't everything to winning football games. I see Sc running the clock and pounding the ball like we usually do. only way Sp wins this game is if they throw and throw and throw. Don't see many teams getting to the edge and running the middle on us. Should be a great game. I don't have a prediction on who wins. It could go either way cuz you never know which teams will show up ready to play. Sp has some speed and size but you can't tell much playing LV and being the most impressive team. Vic should have the Pirates at the state game this year

Sequatchie County has a good run defense. I believe they will be able to really limit us between the tackles, but not outside and in the passing game. This is going to be a good game, but I believe we win by 14.

Bassy, I mostly agree with you but.. not this time! SP by 3, and that's 3 touchdown's! I hate picking against any team in the valley but. I believe Hogan and Kennemore spread the field early. SC can't play run when you have QB and WR like those two! Speed kills and SP has a lot of it. If they can protect the QB then it will be a long night for SC. SC has a good D but too slow. SP 35 SC 14. Good luck to both teams, praying for an injury free game! Edited by Astimeexpires01