South Pittsburg vs Seqatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

pirates should have won this one too much talent and speed not to sequatchie gave them a punch in the mouth and they didn't like it same ole sp soft linemen that can't handle grown man football. Ol squinch cuda ran thru some holes tonight sequatchie was openin

Please fill us in about the game. I was curious how physical we were this season in a real game. What did you see tonight? I would like to see the game if anyone has it.

Not real surprised SP offensive production was down bc the weather didn't really help their strenghts this year passing and sweeps. What surprises me is SQ scoring so much they haven't been an offensive juggernaut lately. I didn't see the game but thats a little surprising. Sounds like a good win for SQ I didn't really see that coming.

I'm not sure what the deal was but Lilly and Kennemore were cramping up some in the second half. That may be why their touches were limited.

I garuntee you Grider needs to put some of that creatine in there water bucket. That man at Ronnies red eye said it makes there muscles really strong. Powerp is full of mess. He said that peek man had our boys real strong. This mess was his fault for making that Caine man real mad. You think im joking but im not.