Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

Sounds like the or ridge fans are getting a little nervous...already saying that they keep it a little vanilla! I'm guessing tee will find it a little more difficult this Friday. I hear the Indians gonna get physical with him. Don't think it's gonna be as easy as what u guya think...may even ride down to oak ridge myself for this game. Toppers and Elizabethon just not that attractive this week.

Oak Ridge fans have never said this would be an easy game.  Btw, Tee can be pretty physical as well.

Sounds like the or ridge fans are getting a little nervous...already saying that they keep it a little vanilla! I'm guessing tee will find it a little more difficult this Friday. I hear the Indians gonna get physical with him. Don't think it's gonna be as easy as what u guya think...may even ride down to oak ridge myself for this game. Toppers and Elizabethon just not that attractive this week.

Last year DB's DB (Dobyns Bennett's Defensive Back) that covered him looked to be about 5'8".   Thought that was a blatant mismatch until it became obvious the OR QB couldn't get the ball to the big man.     If OR now has a QB who can do nothing but lob up a jump ball then he will make a bigger impact offensively.    Either that or cover him with a taller DB.

Guest footballfan100

I've seen dB two or 3 times counting scrimmages this year and I've noticed even tho all their secondary is 5'8" or smaller except for 1 guy that's about 6', they are really rough, aggressive, and play with aggression. Just be ready, because they aren't passive or afraid to hit ya in the mouth.

I've seen dB two or 3 times counting scrimmages this year and I've noticed even tho all their secondary is 5'8" or smaller except for 1 guy that's about 6', they are really rough, aggressive, and play with aggression. Just be ready, because they aren't passive or afraid to hit ya in the mouth.

Sounds like big night for Tee Higgins

I'm sure Tee is shaking in his Nike high top cletes.

footballfan100

DB can  put their tallest most physical player they have on Higgins, my money is on Higgins.  He is a physical hard nosed football player that will not back down.  He's been challenged by the best 5 star d-backs all summer long at camps.  I don't think DB had anybody at those camps.   Tee will be up for whatever challenge DB presents.  

Vul, you know the games are all important.  Staff and kids expect to win them all.  The most important game is always the next game, and right now that is DB.

What's your take on your Falcons chances this weekend vs. Murvil?

Edited by oridgecat