Mairvul heads ovur two Fultun

STARSNBARS

My gut feeling is Maryville wins 35-21.

It would be interesting if Fulton lets Mobley run the ball up the middle until the rebs prove they can stop them. It would chew up some clock, shorten the game and possibly make the Maryville players a little tight. If the Falcons do this, I think its a "one score/one bad call/ one turnover" type game.

Maryville 41-28. Maryville is a well discipline team that pays very close attention to details. Maryville vs Ravenwood i pick out several plays and rewind countless times. Maryville beats you with blocking schemes. Every team blocks well, duh, yes but, not to the extent of Maryville. Their Rb, Te, certain times are presented as blockers then turn into eligible catchers. Year after year, games after games, teams sitback in basic formation an let Maryville block scheme them to death. So, to Fulton and alcoa the only 2 teams on the rebels regular season schedule to pull this off, it takes a very athletic team. Don't watch the whole film on Maryville, pick out 5 plays and rewatch over and over. The strategy is all about advantages. Don't play a traditional nose guard, put a fast 2nd string rb at the nose guard position. The rb would beat their center everytime. The center will be so focus on not getting beat he will mess up the snaps. That creates pressure. Find the weak link lineman overload on him. Trust your corners for bump and run man covers. Run no safety. Disguise your safety into linebackers, their assignment is to cover the middle. Bring your linebackers down as linemans. The center is constantly getting beat, the weak link lineman is overload. That creates more guts than Maryville linemans can block. That keeps pressure all day. This always shows blitz but, break some plays off into coverage schemes. Ravenwood played man corners cause they didn't believe Maryville wide outs could beat them deep. They still kept 2 safety back jyst incase of a blown assignment. Maryville ran coverage zone that means they had the middle cover an left the flats open. Maryville wide out couldn't take advantage. My defense of course some plays there will be some open men, but, the created pressure you don't have enough time to find the open gaps. On offense run a clock management style game, meaning always have 3 plays called, an wait until ynder 3 seconds to hike the ball. That shortens the game. Get your biggest lineman an at least get him 8 carries, yeah he's isn't the fastest, but an automatic 4yrds. Last, but, not least study the Cincinnati bengals playbook. 3 down lineman 4 wide outs and trips on the other side. Of course all 7 men aren't eligible, but, the opposition doesn't know who and who isnt. Come out your clock management style so, the defense doesn't have time to digest what's, what. That creates lineman on wide outs, that leaves the defense with 1 free man. It so many countless opportunity out this formation. If you feel your qb is fast enough to beat the 1 free man then exploit that advantage. It's simple you play toe to toe with Maryville you get destroyed. It's all about unconventional trickery, finding weakness, keeping the defense guessing, taking away their advantages and playing it into your hands. Not every team can pull this mastery, just the alcoa, Fulton, and the teams after the 3rd round of the playoffs. And i approve this message.

You've given yourself away my friend.  You're the former head coach at South Doyle, aren't you?

Edited by GovMan

Welp thair we haiv hit....and eye uhgree....

1. Hits all abowt tha linemuns....

b. Wif momma eye no all abowt "more guts"

3. Git yore biggust fellers a chaince two run tha tater

4.Git tha Bengalull playbook

e. Run 3 O-Linemuns and tha rest az reeceevurs......

:popcorneater:

This hear Starsnbarrs is the smardest poster l,ve seed on coach t.  are you a re-tarred coach?

ruthe dunn went off to the glew factorie.  i went on a diet and lost abowt 20 lbs so l got a smallor mule named jennie i ride most of the thyme. got plentie of jack@$$es, mules, sheeps, goats, and dunkies.  won,t be going to this murrville game we's going to hairmann/wattbird game.

ruthe dunn went off to the glew factorie.  i went on a diet and lost abowt 20 lbs so l got a smallor mule named jennie i ride most of the thyme. got plentie of jack@$$es, mules, sheeps, goats, and dunkies.  won,t be going to this murrville game we's going to hairmann/wattbird game.

Fastuss ere ewe a Hairyman orr Wattburd fan.....???

Bless ol Rewth's hart....Eye heered thay rit a toon abowt Rewth.... :(

Fastuss ere ewe a Hairyman orr Wattburd fan.....???

Bless ol Rewth's hart....Eye heered thay rit a toon abowt Rewth.... :(

Yip, an thanks for a postin my song.  l ain,t neether a Hairmann or Wattbird fan, but goin just to see how bad Wattbird gets beet. l dont like Wattbird but l dont hate Wattbird as bad as theze hear privet schools. Colefield yelliejackots and clanton draggins is my favoright teems, clanton is horible like always i kinda lives in 3 countys.