The Green Wave of Gallatin 0-1 vs the Yellow Jackets of Springfield 0-1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the preview of this weeks SHS-Gallatin game in the Robertson County Times. Will someone tell the writer the game is at Springfield , he stated twice in the article about the game being in Gallatin. Someone get me a Bargain Browser.

The Times is garbage anymore. The County Connection is way better. Their writer actually does consistent research.

Just read the preview of this weeks SHS-Gallatin game in the Robertson County Times. Will someone tell the writer the game is at Springfield , he stated twice in the article about the game being in Gallatin. Someone get me a Bargain Browser.

The Times is garbage anymore. The County Connection is way better. Their writer actually does consistent research.

I am a patient person and try to overlook mistakes BUT we all know that is a pretty glaring error in journalistic reporting. We get very little local coverage in print or radio media.

I am a patient person and try to overlook mistakes BUT we all know that is a pretty glaring error in journalistic reporting. We get very little local coverage in printright or radio media.

Print media is dying fast because of the Internet , local radio should be community oriented if its not it struggles. Listen to some local stations surrounding our county that do live Friday night football and then listen to our local station. You will find they have lots more advertising than our local station and are making money from being more community oriented. It's a shame our local station doesn't do games anymore and your right The Connection does a better job and its free.