Best QB in TN 16-17 Season All Classes

Bigboi20

Tyler Boling of Jackson County (8-2) led a victory over previously undefeated and highly ranked Forrest (9-1) Friday night he completed 15 of 19 for 194 and 2 touchdowns and ran 14 times for 127 yards, including the game winning 74 yard run in the fourth quarter.

In his first season staying healthy he has led his team from a 2-8 season to 8-2 and a share of the region 4-A title.

He has thrown for 1,498 yards and 17 TDs and defensively is tied for the team lead in interceptions with 3.

Tyler Boling of Jackson County (8-2) led a victory over previously undefeated and highly ranked Forrest (9-1) Friday night he completed 15 of 19 for 194 and 2 touchdowns and ran 14 times for 127 yards, including the game winning 74 yard run in the fourth quarter.

In his first season staying healthy he has led his team from a 2-8 season to 8-2 and a share of the region 4-A title.

He has thrown for 1,498 yards and 17 TDs and defensively is tied for the team lead in interceptions with 3.

Boy is a stud. Can't wait to watch him take down Meigs Co this Friday.

Boy is a stud. Can't wait to watch him take down Meigs Co this Friday.

is the kid a senior? and is this jackson county's best team ever?

This is my first post on coach T but i have been watching high school football now for quite some time now and i do know one thing and I am not going to try and call anyone out on who they said but I am going to say that these boys that are playing in the smaller league/ may be good for their league and doing well but i wouldnt say best in the state. i watch alot of games and have seen alot of teams and i give respect where it is due and thats the bigger leagues ( 6A/ D2AA) . I have seen the talent that these teams have and doing great in one of these leagues means you are the real deal. no disrepect to the kids playing in the smaller divisions im sure they are great for thier divisions but not to be considered best in the state IMO because i always try and put them up in the best division and do not think they would be able to do what they do in their division. Like i said not trying to disresect any of these boys just saying if you are talking about the best in the state you better look at the best divisions in the state. 

Cole Copeland. Said it all year. After missing the last 3 games with his throwing shoulder, surprising everyone by coming back last night and went 30/37 411 yards against maybe the best defense and most physical defense we've seen all year. The kid is a star. Could have played for many many schools, but stuck with UTC.

Should win the Mr. Football award, but being out for 3 weeks and competing against Jacoby, won't happen. Sure he is the odds on fav to win it. Be very surprised if anyone beats him out for it.

Edited by DaChampsAgain

This is my first post on coach T but i have been watching high school football now for quite some time now and i do know one thing and I am not going to try and call anyone out on who they said but I am going to say that these boys that are playing in the smaller league/ may be good for their league and doing well but i wouldnt say best in the state. i watch alot of games and have seen alot of teams and i give respect where it is due and thats the bigger leagues ( 6A/ D2AA) . I have seen the talent that these teams have and doing great in one of these leagues means you are the real deal. no disrepect to the kids playing in the smaller divisions im sure they are great for thier divisions but not to be considered best in the state IMO because i always try and put them up in the best division and do not think they would be able to do what they do in their division. Like i said not trying to disresect any of these boys just saying if you are talking about the best in the state you better look at the best divisions in the state. 

You don't take into account the "recruiting" done in the smaller classes. private schools, 1A schools getting transfers from the local 6A school. Of course the talent isn't going to be equal across the whole board, but to say a QB outside of 6A and Div II 2A couldn't be the best in the state just isn't true

• Upvote 1

You don't take into account the "recruiting" done in the smaller classes. private schools, 1A schools getting transfers from the local 6A school. Of course the talent isn't going to be equal across the whole board, but to say a QB outside of 6A and Div II 2A couldn't be the best in the state just isn't true

Which 1A school got a transfer from 6A? And like I said their are good QBs in the smaller divisions but unless they are putting up staggering numbers in that league then it just shows they are good for their league but I would not say best in the state. Like I said you have to put the talent and skill level in the division in perspective. You cant just take that out of the picture. The best play the best. 

Which 1A school got a transfer from 6A? And like I said their are good QBs in the smaller divisions but unless they are putting up staggering numbers in that league then it just shows they are good for their league but I would not say best in the state. Like I said you have to put the talent and skill level in the division in perspective. You cant just take that out of the picture. The best play the best.

"The best play the best." What? It's HS sports not college. Great players and athletes can be found at times in every division.

I played with a guy (QB) in single A when there were three classes and he has a NC ring with FSU and played in the NFL.

Some of these A and AA QB's would be great at the best schools.