GreenEville v. Mo West

BillyBobby

Greeneville won't put up 63 I don't think but I'll be surprised if this is a close game in my opinion. Catholic scored when they wanted to. West scored a few on Catholics third and fourth team to keep it from continuous clock. As I said this is just my opinion.

GHS 42

MWHS 14

If West turns it over 5 times again, that score is possible

This sounds like a broken record. I've heard this every year the last 6 years, and West still has managed to win 4 of the last 5 with the only exception being our 4-6 team not to mention the 2 wins we had in Greeneville. Like 3 of the last 5 years I predict a close game. Still going with 35-28 West.

The West v GHS game is a source of frustration for older Devil fans, much like GHS vs Kingsport, so any time we manaage to get a win over either, it usually has to last us several years before we get another....case in point....the 2013 game at BurkeTony....that 40-0 smashing seems like it was decades ago now...I fully expect West to come in to town pissed off and ready to show that the loss to catholic was not indicative of how their season will go....Greeneville on the other hand is sick to death of losing close games to the Trojans. Im not saying Greeneville will attempt to run the score up IF the opportunity presents its self, but dont expect Ballard to play conservatively or let up any if they get a lead of 2 scores or more....i think both teams have plenty of questions to be answered because both teams opponents this past friday caused misleading lopsided scores in both games....5 days from monday we will know some answers and one fanbase will be happy while the other licks its wounds...

This game should be a dandy.....Devils would love to stop the streak...i think it's safe to say that we're all " tired of Morristown West ".....Good luck boys, leave it all on the field!!! Here's the Anderson County video several of you have texted me about.

Nice job brother.Man,4A is going to be a tough road getting out of the east again this year in the playoffs.Just a matter of who can match-up the best when it counts.As for this game,there is no doubt Morristown west should come ready to play after last week.I think the Devils will meet that intensity head on and get the job done.

Greeneville won't put up 63 I don't think but I'll be surprised if this is a close game in my opinion. Catholic scored when they wanted to. West scored a few on Catholics third and fourth team to keep it from continuous clock. As I said this is just my opinion.

GHS 42

MWHS 14

This is where you and many others are getting it wrong, in garbage time West only scored 1 touchdown, it was 43-22 midway through the 3rd, not a close game but a lot more respectable than the final score.  You take away the Amari Rodgers show that started the game and it is a close ballgame, which is why I think West wins this one, Greeneville doesn't have a player in the same stratosphere as Rodgers.  On top of that Catholic's 2 and 3 receivers would be the number one guy just about anywhere else in east tennessee, and Greeneville doesn't match their size on the interior either.  Catholic simply had better players at almost every position, and it very well could be the opposite friday night

This is where you and many others are getting it wrong, in garbage time West only scored 1 touchdown, it was 43-22 midway through the 3rd, not a close game but a lot more respectable than the final score. You take away the Amari Rodgers show that started the game and it is a close ballgame, which is why I think West wins this one, Greeneville doesn't have a player in the same stratosphere as Rodgers. On top of that Catholic's 2 and 3 receivers would be the number one guy just about anywhere else in east tennessee, and Greeneville doesn't match their size on the interior either. Catholic simply had better players at almost every position, and it very well could be the opposite friday night

Your right we don't have a 4 star wr or even a 3star wr in kerchuen. What we do have is alot of young talent that will sling it around the yard. We are well aware of what Catholic has since we contained them last year in the quarter finals and couldn't pull off the victory going in tied 21 to 21 in the 4th. This year's offense looks to be more dynamic and the defense is swarming like always

The West v GHS game is a source of frustration for older Devil fans, much like GHS vs Kingsport, so any time we manaage to get a win over either, it usually has to last us several years before we get another....case in point....the 2013 game at BurkeTony....that 40-0 smashing seems like it was decades ago now...I fully expect West to come in to town pissed off and ready to show that the loss to catholic was not indicative of how their season will go....Greeneville on the other hand is sick to death of losing close games to the Trojans. Im not saying Greeneville will attempt to run the score up IF the opportunity presents its self, but dont expect Ballard to play conservatively or let up any if they get a lead of 2 scores or more....i think both teams have plenty of questions to be answered because both teams opponents this past friday caused misleading lopsided scores in both games....5 days from monday we will know some answers and one fanbase will be happy while the other licks its wounds...

Ballard won't let up no matter the score and he shouldn't. He knows this isn't a BRAC game and I'm sure he and all of Greeneville are glad to be out of that conference. Both teams are ticked off for different reasons, so it'll be close unless West commits 5 turnovers again.

Nice job brother.Man,4A is going to be a tough road getting out of the east again this year in the playoffs.Just a matter of who can match-up the best when it counts.As for this game,there is no doubt Morristown west should come ready to play after last week.I think the Devils will meet that intensity head on and get the job done.

Sure hope so...got alot riding on this one....in the emotion department anyway. Win or lose, this game has no effect on conf. standings or really probably even playoff standings, but i want to see the upperclassmen of GHS get a win above all else.