Metro Rankings

bleacher

3 hours ago, cbg said:

Just asking a question with regards to MJ over the years.  Why does MJ not schedule some tough D2AAA or 6A teams?  MJ played a very average or bad Oak Ridge team in 2019 but other than that they have not ventured out to play a tough out of region schedule.  IMO, MJ is in a region that is not real strong and by playing difficult games out of your region would prepare you for the playoffs.

Their JV team did play Ryan this week and got the doors blown off the barn…think they got beat by 30+.  If that is the future for the bears there will be no D2-3A scheduled.  If you can’t bear Rector……

39 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Their JV team did play Ryan this week and got the doors blown off the barn…think they got beat by 30+.  If that is the future for the bears there will be no D2-3A scheduled.  If you can’t bear Rector……

You’re obsessed with magnifying any little failure this program has. Bud focus on this season, most importantly varsity…. Nearly half of our starting roster are sophomore/juniors. There’s no point in speaking to you, you don’t like to speak of anything positive on the program. You come out of nowhere fanboy status supporting Trent Dilfer and his IMg academy wannabe program he’s got over there.

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You’re obsessed with magnifying any little failure this program has. Bud focus on this season, most importantly varsity…. Nearly half of our starting roster are sophomore/juniors. There’s no point in speaking to you, you don’t like to speak of anything positive on the program. You come out of nowhere fanboy status supporting Trent Dilfer and his IMg academy wannabe program he’s got over there.

And yes OBSESSED is a key word here…. You’re going out of your way to monitor our JV squad. Lame lame lame

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

And yes OBSESSED is a key word here…. You’re going out of your way to monitor our JV squad. Lame lame lame

As usual, you are off base.  You talk down to metro teams when your team is not on any radar yet act like you are a contender every year.  MJ will loose again to the real Mt. Juliet team Green Hill! And PC would wipe the floor with the bears…just saying.  But keep that energy- I love watching you troll:roflol:

3 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

As usual, you are off base.  You talk down to metro teams when your team is not on any radar yet act like you are a contender every year.  MJ will loose again to the real Mt. Juliet team Green Hill! And PC would wipe the floor with the bears…just saying.  But keep that energy- I love watching you troll:roflol:

This wanna be alpha type posting you do bro… just doesn’t work out for you. On top of being a coward to not mention who you support… beta individual  for sure… lol Keep doubting MJ. I seriously hope you’d stick around.

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

This wanna be alpha type posting you do bro… just doesn’t work out for you. On top of being a coward to not mention who you support… beta individual  for sure… lol Keep doubting MJ. I seriously hope you’d stick around.

Been around for years.  I don’t disappear after a loss, can you say the same.  And most folks know who I pull for, it isn’t hard to find out.  Figure it out, most on the metro thread know, as well as another board.  Coward- funny coming from the Vanishing Man!:thumb:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Been around for years.  I don’t disappear after a loss, can you say the same.  And most folks know who I pull for, it isn’t hard to find out.  Figure it out, most on the metro thread know, as well as another board.  Coward- funny coming from the Vanishing Man!:thumb:

I’m here, always have been. I wonder if you’re this big of a talker in person :)

37 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Years lol??? 2019 ? Lollllll