Metro Rankings

bleacher

21 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Getting back to the intent of this thread rather than spending time on a troll for maybe the 4th best team in Wilson County:

I've seen both East and Cane Ridge in person.  I would've loved to see this two in action against each other.  The two are mirror images of each other in my opinion.  Speedy deep threats, deceptive QBs, and decent secondaries.  If I had to pick a winner in this one I'd probably go with East.  @EastNasty I know you are grinning on this one.

And last year Clarksville bumped them out…. Clarksville. 

35 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

And yet a comeback that clearly identifies you

Do you think I give a rats —- about my image on here lol. I speak facts, reality, so much so that it’s THAT offensive to so so so many grown men that they have to give me their two cents about how THEY feel about me… lol I could care less, I’ve stated this 102928828 times in the past 8 years. Let me know when you want to talk about success metro football has had in recent years.. and we can get back on topic.

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Do you think I give a rats —- about my image on here lol. I speak facts, reality, so much so that it’s THAT offensive to so so so many grown men that they have to give me their two cents about how THEY feel about me… lol I could care less, I’ve stated this 102928828 times in the past 8 years. Let me know when you want to talk about success metro football has had in recent years.. and we can get back on topic.

So why do you bother commenting on a thread about Metro football? 

Shouldn't you be circulating a petition to have the bathrooms at MJ named after Trey Perry?

PS. Green Hill will beat you again

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I recall possibly the best recent MJ team come in to Green Hills (Nashville) and face Hillsboro in the playoffs. The elder Perry was still the HC and they got slapped down by the mighty metro burros.  The Burros would go on to win the State Championship. Don't recall MJ winning and/or getting to a title game recently although i am old and may have missed it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 18NCS said:

I recall possibly the best recent MJ team come in to Green Hills (Nashville) and face Hillsboro in the playoffs. The elder Perry was still the HC and they got slapped down by the mighty metro burros.  The Burros would go on to win the State Championship. Don't recall MJ winning and/or getting to a title game recently although i am old and may have missed it. 

Mt Juliet has won six (6) state championships in the history of the school:  Girls Basketball 1977, 1983, 2005; Girls Bowling 2002, 2003; Girls Softball 1986  

They really do not have a history of winning state championships in any sports that involve males.  Why is this, I will leave that up to everyone else to provide their individual opinions.    

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, cbg said:

Mt Juliet has won six (6) state championships in the history of the school:  Girls Basketball 1977, 1983, 2005; Girls Bowling 2002, 2003; Girls Softball 1986  

They really do not have a history of winning state championships in any sports that involve males.  Why is this, I will leave that up to everyone else to provide their individual opinions.    

It’s a win for me when the topic of convo… is constantly MJ. How much more “in someone’s head” could I possibly be???? 

6 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

It’s a win for me when the topic of convo… is constantly MJ. How much more “in someone’s head” could I possibly be???? 

The only time that I recall you "in the spotlight" was when you threw your little tantrum."I'm gonna hold my breath 'till I turn blue"...no, that wasn't it...I remember now, it was "I'm never posting here again"! Yeah, you were the talk of the 'T till you came crawling back with pi$$ stains on your diaper. Some folks are always good for a laugh, but the funniest are always the ones who take themselves seriously.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

The only time that I recall you "in the spotlight" was when you threw your little tantrum."I'm gonna hold my breath 'till I turn blue"...no, that wasn't it...I remember now, it was "I'm never posting here again"! Yeah, you were the talk of the 'T till you came crawling back with pi$$ stains on your diaper. Some folks are always good for a laugh, but the funniest are always the ones who take themselves seriously.

Once again I’ve raised Someone’s blood pressure… it’s always easy to attack the most “unliked” person. You know you’re gonna score your “upvotes” heck you might even get a trophy. Living in your head as well old man… you remember something I said 4 years ago…. How pathetic. I’m here alone, ready to spew those heartless facts that get people like you worked up. I guess you feel a moral victory of some sort. And for all of you teamless “high school football fans” you’re the real joke. Half of y’all probably don’t even support your alma mater…