Metro Rankings

bleacher

10 hours ago, 0000 said:

The dislike you pearl people have for Stewart is crazy. Stewart and staff took a program who never been past the second round or won a region title and went to back to back state championships.

Why would ANYONE from Pearl dislike him? Dude never beat Pearl my guy! I didn’t want to go here but since you keep bringing Pearl up here you go. Some would say the only reason he even went to back to back state championships is because of Pearl Cohn and (Harris) moved up to 4A. Y’all Stewart fans should be thanking Pearl Cohn actually! So come on dude keep Pearl out your mouth especially when bringing up East and that old staff!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, 0000 said:

Stewart is the reason why the weight rooms looks the way it does. All those new racks he put in there. Harris doesn’t have to care about the previous staff. It’s you pearl people who want to keep making the comparison. Stop trying to discredit that staff for what they did in their short time there. That staff moved on to different schools and y’all still bringing them up. Pearl staff is the most underachieving staff ever. Supposedly Get the best kids every year in the city, win freshman championship every year but no state trophy so what does that say

Stop it dude you are sounding like the bitter ex girlfriend right now!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Why would ANYONE from Pearl dislike him? Dude never beat Pearl my guy! I didn’t want to go here but since you keep bringing Pearl up here you go. Some would say the only reason he even went to back to back state championships is because of Pearl Cohn and (Harris) moved up to 4A. Y’all Stewart fans should be thanking Pearl Cohn actually! So come on dude keep Pearl out your mouth especially when bringing up East and that old staff!!!

Man y’all been hating on dude since he got the east job. Dude is on to bigger and better things and y’all still got dude in y’all conversations. Dude not even in metro no more and y’all still bring him up. Pearl talk so much with no gold balls since the 90’s. Y’all keep having fun running the city of Nashville smh lol

Edited by 0000

13 hours ago, 0000 said:

Pearl staff is the most underachieving staff ever. Supposedly Get the best kids every year in the city, win freshman championship every year but no state trophy.

:roflol::roflol:

Their head coach's overall record is 160-64 since he took over the program.  He's 9-3 all-time in the Quarterfinal Round of the Playoffs (said to be the most difficult game by many to win in the playoffs).  9 trips to the state semifinals and barring a major upset that will become 10 trips in two months time.  

I'd choose another word to use besides "underachieving" because your argument is not supported by statistics.  

The teams that have beaten them in the playoffs include the likes of:

• CPA (private)
  • Goodpasture (private)
  • Knoxville Catholic (private)
  • UNDEFEATED Anderson County
  • UNDEFEATED Tullahoma
  • Trezevant when they won the State Championship
  • Memphis East when they won the State Championship
  • Fulton when they were winning multiple State Championships
  • Alcoa whose won more State Championships than anyone Nationally the last 20 years

Your argument makes it sound like they have had the best players in the state and lost to Montgomery Central in the playoffs.  

1 hour ago, howdoitknow said:

:roflol::roflol:

Their head coach's overall record is 160-64 since he took over the program.  He's 9-3 all-time in the Quarterfinal Round of the Playoffs (said to be the most difficult game by many to win in the playoffs).  9 trips to the state semifinals and barring a major upset that will become 10 trips in two months time.  

I'd choose another word to use besides "underachieving" because your argument is not supported by statistics.  

The teams that have beaten them in the playoffs include the likes of:

• CPA (private)
  • Goodpasture (private)
  • Knoxville Catholic (private)
  • UNDEFEATED Anderson County
  • UNDEFEATED Tullahoma
  • Trezevant when they won the State Championship
  • Memphis East when they won the State Championship
  • Fulton when they were winning multiple State Championships
  • Alcoa whose won more State Championships than anyone Nationally the last 20 years

Your argument makes it sound like they have had the best players in the state and lost to Montgomery Central in the playoffs.  

You typed all that for what? All that you just typed and you don’t see one state championship. 

Edited by 0000

2 hours ago, 0000 said:

Man y’all been hating on dude since he got the east job. Dude is on to bigger and better things and y’all still got dude in y’all conversations. Dude not even in metro no more and y’all still bring him up. Pearl talk so much with no gold balls since the 90’s. Y’all keep having fun running the city of Nashville smh lol

Show me one post where anyone from Pearl Cohn hating on Stewart! No it seems like you the one that has a problem with Pearl Cohn! 

16 hours ago, EaggleNation said:

Not once did I mention Stewart name! Of course he did a good job with the team he had at East. These kids didn’t know what the weight room looked like before Harris got there so stop it dude with your talking! I’m pretty sure Harris and staff don’t care about what the previous staff done. Far as Maplewood time will tell but from what I seen it’s going to be a struggle!

It baffles me that someone would come to this website and tell such a blatant untruth. It's BS to claim that the children had no idea what a weight room looked like. When you talk on an issue, be sure the facts are accurate. Stewart had a strength and conditioning coach on his staff who did an excellent job and was taken away by a private school to oversee all of the school's athletic departments. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Show me one post where anyone from Pearl Cohn hating on Stewart! No it seems like you the one that has a problem with Pearl Cohn! 

Bro y’all pearl dudes been discrediting Stewart since he was hired. He must be doing something right to go to back to back state championships, getting hired at centennial and got that program at 5-0 right now and state contenders. Centennial is another school who never been past the second round or won a region title. So I guess this will be his second school he makes school history in. Y’all can keep discrediting him while he builds his legacy. 

Edited by 0000

1 hour ago, 0000 said:

Bro y’all pearl dudes been discrediting Stewart since he was hired. He must be doing something right to go to back to back state championships, getting hired at centennial and got that program at 5-0 right now and state contenders. Centennial is another school who never been past the second round or won a region title. So I guess this will be his second school he makes school history in. Y’all can keep discrediting him while he builds his legacy. 

Who? I haven’t seen not one post on here talking about him from Pearl!!!

East won a region title before JS. No history made there. He did go to 2 title games which was historic for EN football. Credit to him. 

As for Centennial, they were 8-3 last year. And at this point last year they were 4-1. JS isn't building anything there. The foundation is set. 

JS may very well be building his own legacy, and if that is his goal, good for him. But he hasn't built anything else. EN was built by Bubba Spears and then B. Waite. Bubba got football at EN. Waite won the first region title and beat PC that one time. Haha I'll give JS credit and say he took EN to a whole other level, but EN was already East Nasty at that point. Ball got the stadium and surrounding area built. 

As for Centennial, they were 4-1 at this point last year. They finished 8-3. Centennial this year is 5-0  with Nolensville, Brentwood, Page, and Hillsboro left. Again, he may take Centennial to another level, that remains to be seen, but he is certainly not building from the ground up. If he really wanted to build a legacy, he would have taken Antioch, Overton, Stratford, or even stayed at EN. 

32 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

East won a region title before JS. No history made there. He did go to 2 title games which was historic for EN football. Credit to him. 

As for Centennial, they were 8-3 last year. And at this point last year they were 4-1. JS isn't building anything there. The foundation is set. 

JS may very well be building his own legacy, and if that is his goal, good for him. But he hasn't built anything else. EN was built by Bubba Spears and then B. Waite. Bubba got football at EN. Waite won the first region title and beat PC that one time. Haha I'll give JS credit and say he took EN to a whole other level, but EN was already East Nasty at that point. Ball got the stadium and surrounding area built. 

As for Centennial, they were 4-1 at this point last year. They finished 8-3. Centennial this year is 5-0  with Nolensville, Brentwood, Page, and Hillsboro left. Again, he may take Centennial to another level, that remains to be seen, but he is certainly not building from the ground up. If he really wanted to build a legacy, he would have taken Antioch, Overton, Stratford, or even stayed at EN. 

You should know by now, making any logical argument against the pro metro posters gets their panties in a wad. I gave up years ago