Metro Rankings

bleacher

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Same list for me. My question about Antioch is are they gone make some noise the next few years and fall back  like Mcgavock did? Once again the top 4 freshmen teams in the playoffs are Cane Ridge,Hillsboro,Lawson and PC. That foundation has to be build. The Freshman QB at Antioch flipped the scene out there BUT how long will CR stay in the shadows? 

Antioch has their chance this week, MJ is a far cry from what they were against Cane Ridge. The offense is clicking and the defense is playing near lights out. With that being said MJ will not take Antioch lightly, we will be ready for battle.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Antioch has their chance this week, MJ is a far cry from what they were against Cane Ridge. The offense is clicking and the defense is playing near lights out. With that being said MJ will not take Antioch lightly, we will be ready for battle.

From some of your posts you should not say WE will be ready. You are not the best fan they have.

Just now, fb247 said:

some of posts have been negative about a team you say you are a fan of. 

Because I’m not scared to critique my team? I’m still a supporter and I have been for years. If you can’t make sense of that, I’m not sure what to tell you buddy. MJ is rolling, the way they’re playing I wouldn’t want to be Antioch I’ll tell ya that much.

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Because I’m not scared to critique my team? I’m still a supporter and I have been for years. If you can’t make sense of that, I’m not sure what to tell you buddy. MJ is rolling, the way they’re playing I wouldn’t want to be Antioch I’ll tell ya that much.

Criticism is not critiquing. A real fan is more supportive in my opinion

20 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Same list for me. My question about Antioch is are they gone make some noise the next few years and fall back  like Mcgavock did? Once again the top 4 freshmen teams in the playoffs are Cane Ridge,Hillsboro,Lawson and PC. That foundation has to be build. The Freshman QB at Antioch flipped the scene out there BUT how long will CR stay in the shadows? 

That list is fine for now but i would swap Antioch and Hillsboro. Antioch just beat Stewarts Creek who previously beat Hillsboro. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, 18NCS said:

That list is fine for now but i would swap Antioch and Hillsboro. Antioch just beat Stewarts Creek who previously beat Hillsboro. 

I can agree with that. I can actually see Antioch beating Hillsboro but I can also see Hillsboro smashing Antioch. They Metro/Rivalry games bring some extra heat. I think the 3 teams are very close “EN,HB,A”. I wish Antioch had a few fans on here.

Edited by FBfan26

2 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

I can agree with that. I can actually see Antioch beating Hillsboro but I can also see Hillsboro smashing Antioch. They Metro/Rivalry games bring some extra heat. I think the 3 teams are very close “EN,HB,A”

I have been impressed with this years' Hillsboro team. Plenty of seniors and they are a physical bunch. Might make some noise come playoff time. They very well could beat Antioch head-to-head, but if we are doing the ranking game, Antioch deserves the 3-spot as of today imo. 

On 9/26/2023 at 10:41 AM, 18NCS said:

I have been impressed with this years' Hillsboro team. Plenty of seniors and they are a physical bunch. Might make some noise come playoff time. They very well could beat Antioch head-to-head, but if we are doing the ranking game, Antioch deserves the 3-spot as of today imo. 

I must respectfully disagree because, in the ranking game, a 3-3 club would never be ranked higher than a 5-1 squad. Additionally, teams are matched differently. According to this logic, South Carolina's victory over Tennessee would have led you to rank South Carolina higher than Alabama the previous year. Now, props to Antioch; they're playing well, and I believe their best ball is still in front of them. 

• Like 1