Metro Rankings

bleacher

43 minutes ago, midtnmale said:

East Nashville is looking impressive. Their October game with Pearl Cohn may turn out to be epic.

With all the talent and D1 recruits East Nashville has they suppose to been doing this. Every starting DB is a 3 or 4 star recruit and most play both ways. Some people might take a shot at there schedule but when a team is underfeated like East Nashville and they have Confidence it makes them dangerous.

After week 6

1 Cane Ridge they keep finding ways to win and they have 2 great backs

2 Pearl Cohn tough schedule benefit them in their playoff run

3 East your confidence level is now matching their talent level makes them hard to beat

4 Maplewood high-powered offense will assist there run to Cookeville

5 Hillsboro tough non-district schedule can benefit them in the playoffs if they will stick together

6 Hillwood their offense will keep them in most games

7 Overton improved over last year playing better defense

8 McGavock

9 Stratford

10 Antioch

11 Whites Creek

12 Hunters Lane

13 Glencliff

On 9/20/2018 at 12:50 PM, Fballfan1978 said:

we have anything on stat leaders? i cant remember where i saw it but the two backs at cane ridge has over 1500 total yards together in 5 games. Norman looks like a legit division 1 player.

Last time I checked Hillwoods QB is #4 in the nation in passing so he's leading Metro. Rushing would be the Rb from Cane Ridge

On 9/22/2018 at 11:34 PM, bleacher said:

After week 6

1 Cane Ridge they keep finding ways to win and they have 2 great backs

2 Pearl Cohn tough schedule benefit them in their playoff run

3 East your confidence level is now matching their talent level makes them hard to beat

4 Maplewood high-powered offense will assist there run to Cookeville

5 Hillsboro tough non-district schedule can benefit them in the playoffs if they will stick together

6 Hillwood their offense will keep them in most games

7 Overton improved over last year playing better defense

8 McGavock

9 Stratford

10 Antioch

11 Whites Creek

12 Hunters Lane

13 Glencliff

Seeing this list reminds me of a time when all these schools played each other and most in same class (only 3) . Not sure looking at this list that the size of the school has much to do with size of roster or whose is the better team.  I bet PC has as many players as McGavock.

5 hours ago, longtimeretired said:

Seeing this list reminds me of a time when all these schools played each other and most in same class (only 3) . Not sure looking at this list that the size of the school has much to do with size of roster or whose is the better team.  I bet PC has as many players as McGavock.

To sum it up

3a-Pc,Stratford,Whites creek ,East

4a- Maplewood

5a-hillwood,McG,Overton,Hillsboro,HL,

6a- Caneridge,Antioch  and your right. The top 5 has about the same #s for the most part