• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

bleacher

Metro Rankings

2 minutes ago, Fballfan1978 said:

have we been forgetting about RePublic?

RePublic should definitely be in the conversation. They are beginning to win games and may get in the playoffs this season. And given the location of the school, they may draw players away from Hunters Lane, Maplewood, and Whites Creek. 

2 hours ago, midtnmale said:

RePublic should definitely be in the conversation. They are beginning to win games and may get in the playoffs this season. And given the location of the school, they may draw players away from Hunters Lane, Maplewood, and Whites Creek. 

Whats the record? i just thought they were missing from the weekly ranks on here.

Special Shout out to all the Metro Coaches. Truly challenging but rewarding place. Some really good programs & coaches who do not get the respect they deserve. Glad to see the Burros get a big victory over Beech

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fballfan1978 said:

Whats the record? i just thought they were missing from the weekly ranks on here.

They're 3-4 and by them smashing Glencliff I would put them at number 11

4 hours ago, Fballfan1978 said:

have we been forgetting about RePublic?

Republic was in my 15 at the beginning but some said republic wasn't technically metro because it's a charter school.

Edited by FBfan26

9 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Republic was in my 15 at the beginning but some said republic was technically metro because it's a charter school.

They may not fall under Metro. But RePublic is consider to be a public school.

25 minutes ago, midtnmale said:

They may not fall under Metro. But RePublic is consider to be a public school.

Sorry for the typo but hey I was all for it but this is @bleacher post and he's the chief on the poles lol.

On 9/13/2018 at 7:46 AM, longtimeretired said:

Sad that Metro has become what it is today.  I am sure there are some good schools Sad to see that some can hardly field a the team .I am a longtime reader of Coach T but just had to post. 

On this subject, what has happened to some of the schools. Is it no players or poor coaching. What coaching jobs are going to be open next year or should they be? 

Edited by hardtackle