Metro Rankings

bleacher

If You read the actual article we don't have 31 players from MLK. I think when the kids sign up they send it to the T$$aa However they do that. We have 17 students. 7 who actually play and 10 who is graduating. There's a 120 schools in Tennessee that do co-op. Nobody's complaining about Hillwood 13 kids or tyners or East...Take a chill pill. Our sidelines #s are no different then anybody else.

PC has open enrollment, a zone and a magnet, plus they have 1600 total kids to pull from. Huge advantages.

Facts.

They should have to play for their zone school if they are playing sports. Co op teams have an advantage no matter how many kids it is. That's why pearl coached complained about MLK kids going to Hillsboro back in the day and kept arguing for them to coop at pearl...

No it was the parents. Matter fact my auntie was one off those parents who was complaining. She ended up making my cousin stop playing because of the travel and her working. Edited by FBfan26

PC has open enrollment, a zone and a magnet, plus they have 1600 total kids to pull from. Huge advantages.

Facts.

Can't be to big...At the end of the day when we was 3-7 years ago nobody was complaining. It is what it is you got your reasons "shrugs" Edited by FBfan26

Facts.

We really haven't recovered from Preston Taylor housing being torn down. That was 50% of our enrollment, then they ripped sky view from us that was 30% they went to Hillsboro. You didn't hear us complain not one time bout that but y'all on here talking bout MLK that maybe 7 kids even play football give me a break. You have golden ticket talking bout playing in 6A would be detrimental to our program! No it wouldn't PC should've been in 3A since 98. We build our program up they try to break it down by rezoning 70% of our enrollment. We Bend but don't break PC vs Everybody. Edited by FIREBIRD80

No MLK parents was complaining they had to drive them over to Hillsboro after school everyday for practice and kids wasn't even playing on Fri nights.

They had several play back then I'm sure of it... U think MLK parents were really going to ask them to take them away from Hillsboro when they were successful to come to pearl back then?? Nooo way.. I'm 100% sure your HC pushed the issue ..

They had several play back then I'm sure of it... U think MLK parents were really going to ask them to take them away from Hillsboro when they were successful to come to pearl back then?? Nooo way.. I'm 100% sure your HC pushed the issue ..

Kids wasn't getting in games! I'm not just talking Ive heard them say this. Edited by FIREBIRD80