Metro Rankings

bleacher

Dirtywave I also agree with the 0-11 coach if the record is the only factor. If a coach is doing everything else or even most everything else he should be doing then he should be given more time.

I would think the same could be said for a 3-7 coach.

Bleacher 100% - do you have any inside info that would lead you to that. I agree that the opening of CR has affected Antioch. The rest is a joke. Coaches, at least the ones I know, don't know board members and don't contact them.

I can't disagree with giving a coach a chance. I can disagree with giving a coach a chance that had zero success at his previous school including a winless second year which, if I'm not mistaken, included the school dropping is MS program. If I recall correctly his time at Ezell was not even mentioned in the press release when he was hired at Antioch.

As for clean programs in metro, who has them? I'd be interested to hear some thoughts on this.

Then express your comment in a way that doesn't get you thrown off CoachT. Don't blame me for that. Better yet, under these circumstances, you tell me WHY this principal let this coach go after 1 yr on the job. I am open to other reasons....waiting

me and you will never know why this principle let this coach go. Only thing we can do is make assumptions. I do not know the principal or know where this principle is from. This is not the first time that I have seen Administration come in and relieve a bunch of folks teachers and coachs. It happened at PC. Fortunately our teams were decent enough and continued to maintain. Some people want to come in and have things done their way if the other person wasn't wasn't getting it. Me personally I wouldn't have fired him I would have gave him next year to audition and if he didn't meet the requirements he probably would have been gone. I don't know where this black and white stuff keeps coming up at.

Alot of the decline in Antioch football has to do with the addition of cane ridge .... He wasn't fired cause he was white it wasn't even football related from what I was told by an in house employee.. you can't continue to go over your boss head to a board member when she tells you no and not think that would roll over well. It's always two sides of the story ....

See i didnt know all of this. 💯💯💯

Alot of the decline in Antioch football has to do with the addition of cane ridge .... He wasn't fired cause he was white it wasn't even football related from what I was told by an in house employee.. you can't continue to go over your boss head to a board member when she tells you no and not think that would roll over well. It's always two sides of the story ....

This is why the principal won't return calls/messages because the "other side of the story" is so valid huh?

Good Luck to Woodward!