Metro Rankings

bleacher

So when does the Metro spring top 10 drop??

I'll bite on this 1..

1.) Pearl Cohn-State Finals or bust for a team that returns a ton of talent

2.) Cane Ridge- Coach Woods has this program on a huge upswing that may not decline any time soon. Next Metro power?

3.) Hillsboro- will new coach equal more success? A lot returning but questions offensively. Could contend for 5A title

4.) Overton- Consistently a top metro program. Nothing changes this year.

5.) Stratford- New Coach but talent remains. Expectations will be high because of success last 2 years

6.) Maplewood- Brooke and Staff always get the best out of their teams. Could rise to top 3.

7.) McGavock- Tough year last year but return a lot of young guys. Tough district in 6A may limit success

8.) East Nashville- Always have a ton of talent but never seem to be able to get over the hump. Biggest wild card in Metro

9.) Antioch

10.) Hunters Lane

11.) Hillwood

12.) Glencliff

12.) Whites Creek

Tie

Edited by HighLife

I'll bite on this 1..

2.) Cane Ridge- Coach Woods has this program on a huge upswing that may not decline any time soon. Next Metro power?

3.) Hillsboro- will new coach equal more success? A lot returning but questions offensively. Could contend for 5A title

5.) Stratford- New Coach but talent remains. Expectations will be high because of success last 2 years

6.) Maplewood- Brooke and Staff always get the best out of their teams. Could rise to top 3.

7.) McGavock- Tough year last year but return a lot of young guys. Tough district in 6A may limit success

8.) East Nashville- Always have a ton of talent but never seem to be able to get over the hump. Biggest wild card in Metro

9.) Hunters Lane

10.) Hillwood

11.) Glencliff

12.) Whites Creek

I assume Antioch comes in at lucky 13. Lots to sort out on Hobson Pk

I'll bite on this 1..

9.) Hunters Lane

10.) Hillwood

11.) Glencliff

12.) Whites Creek

80% agree with you but I think the top 4 teams heading into spring will be PC,Hillsboro,overton & CR. Pc and hillsboro basically has everybody coming back. They should be tied for first.The reason I choose O over CR is because they lost everybody and replacing that QB will be hard but I could be wrong Edited by FBfan26

I'll bite on this 1..

9.) Antioch

10.) Hunters Lane

11.) Hillwood

12.) Glencliff

12.) Whites Creek

Tie

High Life I don't see any arguments in your list ... Keys to answer...

1. How much did Pearl lose to graduation... 2. CR QB situation . 3. Hillsboro running fitz pro I offense how will that look in Green Hills.. 4. Can graduated some key players what do they have returning .. 5. Who is the next coach and can he keep fitz kids there .. 7. Can mcgavock overcome 1-9 season last year I can't believe a school that big only win 1 game... 8 why is east under achieving . 9/10. Is anyone gonna apply for the Antioch and WC job

Golden PC just reloads I think they will be fine. Hillsboro has ran the power I before in the 80's. Fitzgerald was there when they ran it. Overton will be okay as long as Williams stays. Next coach is already on staff at Stratford. Mcgavock will be better. Yes people will apply for both WC and Antioch although I have a feeling both already know who they want or at least who they don't want.

Your other couple of questions I'm not sure about.

Golden PC just reloads I think they will be fine. Hillsboro has ran the power I before in the 80's. Fitzgerald was there when they ran it. Overton will be okay as long as Williams stays. Next coach is already on staff at Stratford. Mcgavock will be better. Yes people will apply for both WC and Antioch although I have a feeling both already know who they want or at least who they don't want.

Your other couple of questions I'm not sure about.

Not gonna lie, I'm getting pretty excited about the PC v MBA game. Traditionally that seems to be the real gauge on how good PC is ( along with Hillsboro is the past) until the 3rd round of the playoffs.

I think Hillsboro will probably be better than Cane Ridge this year.

80% agree with you but I think the top 4 teams heading into spring will be PC,Hillsboro,overton & CR. Pc and hillsboro basically has everybody coming back. They should be tied for first.The reason I choose O over CR is because they lost everybody and replacing that QB will be hard but I could be wrong

I'm not sure Hillsboro lost the caliber of athletes to graduation that PC did in Hunter, Vaughn and Smith.  I still give PC the edge over Hillsboro at the #1 spot starting the season. We won't really know until the 1st weekend in Dec. but its fun to talk about

Not gonna lie, I'm getting pretty excited about the PC v MBA game. Traditionally that seems to be the real gauge on how good PC is ( along with Hillsboro is the past) until the 3rd round of the playoffs.

I think Hillsboro will probably be better than Cane Ridge this year.

I'm not sure Hillsboro lost the caliber of athletes to graduation that PC did in Hunter, Vaughn and Smith. I still give PC the edge over Hillsboro at the #1 spot starting the season. We won't really know until the 1st weekend in Dec. but its fun to talk about

I believe Hillsboro lost more than PC. If I recall they lost 2 D1 players, 1 to Cincinnati & 1 to Ole Miss, as well as another player who signed with OVC Eastern Kentucky. It will be an adjustment period with a new coaching staff that's the only reason I have them behind PC and CR