Farragut at Oak Ridge

BigDave1967

I thought our DL did good but improvement is a must. You are right, our Kicking game has been outstanding this season.

All in all this game should motivate the Cats to work hard and improve each week.Too bad we don't have many tough teams left. McMinn County is tough in Athens and Campbell County is good.

The band should always wear school colors no ifs and or buts. I doubt there is anything that can be done this year but I am going to e-mail the ORHS principal and ask him to look into this for next season. By the way, the band looked good on TV.

RWR!

Edited by WillieTheWildcat

I thought our DL did good but improvement is a must. You are right, our Kicking game has been outstanding this season.

All in all this game should motivate the Cats to work hard and improve each week.Too bad we don't have many tough teams left. McMinn County is tough in Athens and Campbell County is good.

The band should always wear school colors no ifs and or buts. I doubt there is anything that can be done this year but I am going to e-mail the ORHS principal and ask him to look into this for next season. By the way, the band looked good on TV.

RWR!

SO YOUR CUPCAKES START LATER.

Forgot to say great win.We take most wins for granted.Any win is huge and goes down in the books.I love going back and looking at the all time series standings vs what teams we play.Never know this could be a Region Championship win which is huge.Better get ready for AC Im hearing they played right with Fulton most of night.RWR

Not to beat a dead horse, but the band did look good at the half. They just looked more like Farragut's band with that blue on. Big win, Cats! Somebody earlier worried about Graham's size with the big boys. He's fast and tough. Lol

I find it hard to even look at them when they wear non school colors. It makes no sense to me.

Anybody know anything about Caelan Thompson's condition? Hope he's ok. He has been really good back there at Safety as a Sophomore. I hope he isn't out for long.

I have no idea but watching him trying to get around after the game, it doesn't look too good for the short term. Maybe Gaddis will address it Wednesday night.