Erwin(NC) at Ooltewah

BigDave1967

This what a poster said on NCPreps.com MAC week 3 picks. Thought it was pretty funny.

rocketfan73 posted this.

pisgah in a tight one over asheville reynolds by whatever they want over owen mustangs by ten oolewaytoomuchwah by 45 over erwin tuscola by 3 heritage by lots roberson by 7

Edited by rjp119

North Carolinians think their High School Football is superior to Tennessee and they think they should never lose to a Tennessee team. They think the same way about South Carolina                                                                 I'm a North Carolinian,And you don't have a clue what your talking about.Youve got fans in both tennERsee and South Carolina that thinks that way.I think maybe yall should play Charlotte Indepedence,Mallard Creek,Butler,Raleigh Millbrook,Garner,Havelock rather than play a lower below average football team.And then make false claims about a states football fans that you know nothing about.

I would think D1 college recruiting would show more talented kids in Tennessee. I just don't hear of many kids in NC being recruited to the top teams. Of course I could be wrong on that, don't keep up with it that close.

Yeah,Your wrong about that.Just cause they don't go to UT don't mean theres more D1 players in tennERsee.Go back and look at tennERsee's past rosters and look how many North Carolina players have been on there roster.Just Sayin.If I was you,Id check the facts before posting comments.

kinda sad.,.around owl-land nobody has any enthusiasm.nobody walking with any swagger at all.So my season long prediction is this,owls will back in to the playoffs and go on the road and play oak ridge or some other high ranked team and lose.I will root for the owls all year like I always do,but this isnt a championship team RIGHT NOW,not saying these boys cant be,just saying I do not see anything right now that says champion. 

kinda sad.,.around owl-land nobody has any enthusiasm.nobody walking with any swagger at all.So my season long prediction is this,owls will back in to the playoffs and go on the road and play oak ridge or some other high ranked team and lose.I will root for the owls all year like I always do,but this isnt a championship team RIGHT NOW,not saying these boys cant be,just saying I do not see anything right now that says champion.

Well said. Poor QB play mixed with a young Defense and sloppy special teams doesn't equal much success in the playoffs.

Are yall watching the same team as PA?  He's guaranteed a 4 peat.

AND THEY STILL GOT ENOUGH TO BE IN THE TOP 3 AND 4PEAT. I DON'T SEE ANYBODY ELSE WITH A COMPLETE TEAM AS LAST SEASON. YOUNG INEXPERIENCED QBS ON ERR TEAM YOUNG DEFENSES AND NOT ALOT OF DEPTH. WITH ALL THE CUPCAKE SCHEDULES ITS HARD TO GAGE THE TALENT IN 4-5A. ITS WHOEVER WANTS IT.

BUT NO HEAD N SHOULDERS ABOVE THE REST. BUT ITS HARD TO REPLACE THE SMASH MOUTH ATTITUDE WE HAD FOR THE LAST 3 YRS. AND WE WILL PLAY BETTER DEFENSE THAN ANYBODY IN THE DISTRICT ON A BAD NIGHT. THAT'S JUST FACT. BUT I SEE ALL OR TOP 3 GETTING BOUNCED IN THE FIRST ROUND.