Knox Catholic at Knox Central

BigDave1967

From the corner of the room a gentleman from Belfry Co Ky clears his throat

It would appear that same gentleman is getting a little louder.  However, before the Irish can even think about Belfry, there's a matter of Central, Notre Dame and Fulton. Central and Fulton are district games so the emphasis on those two games are of greater importance.

Edited by QSouth89

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an important game for us. This game was a huge win for us last year that propelled us to 9-3. However, I just don't know if we have the horses to run with Catholic for a full game. Our defense played very well against CC last week but our Offense had problems. I will never go into a game thinking Central will lose, but we will have to play worlds better than last week to have a chance.

Edited by chsbobcat09

This is an important game for us. This game was a huge win for us last year that propelled us to 9-3. However, I just don't know if we have the horses to run with Catholic for a full game. Our defense played very well against CC last week but our Offense had problems. I will never go into a game thinking Central will lose, but we will have to play worlds better than last week to have a chance.

good to see you posting..play hard

One of the best away games I have been to was when Alcoa traveled to Bell County to play them year after winning the state championship.

Fun stuff playing out of state teams!

Last year there was nothing nice about the trip to Belfry. 6 hour drive and we played in a rain storm. Then the long drive back ugh. The school was beautiful and their stadium was unbelievable. Nice facilities

It would appear that same gentleman is getting a little louder.  However, before the Irish can even think about Belfry, there's a matter of Central, Notre Dame and Fulton. Central and Fulton are district games so the emphasis on those two games are of greater importance.

not so sure how much of a matter ND is against that jergernaut up there in 4A and soon to b D2-AAA, right now .........district game or not; bet the Diocese of Knoxville would differ on which is most important

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

not so sure how much of a matter ND is against that jergernaut up there in 4A and soon to b D2-AAA, right now .........district game or not; bet the Diocese of Knoxville would differ on which is most important

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

The games these last three years have been close so I don't expect ND to be a pushover