Milan @ Liberty week 3

Liberty has the talent and ability to win this game but If they play the same game against Milan it will be ugly. Milan is on an up year with talent and with the coaches they have you had better bring your A game.

On a side note speaking of coaches I heard from a very very good source that Liberty's head coach and some assistants went to the Milan Henry County scrimmage. That is breaking a very big unwritten coaches rule. Jamborees and games are fine but you do not go scout a scrimmage.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty has the talent and ability to win this game but If they play the same game against Milan it will be ugly. Milan is on an up year with talent and with the coaches they have you had better bring your A game.

On a side note speaking of coaches I heard from a very very good source that Liberty's head coach and some assistants went to the Milan Henry County scrimmage. That is breaking a very big unwritten coaches rule. Jamborees and games are fine but you do not go scout a scrimmage.

Where did you hear about that "unwritten" rule from?

Videotaping is a no no, but coaches go to other teams scrimmages all the time.

Where did you hear about that "unwritten" rule from?

Videotaping is a no no, but coaches go to other teams scrimmages all the time.

From my source. Not going to tell a name but from one of the best coaches to ever coach in West Tn. May not be a unwritten rule in your book but if this man tells me that it is then its good enough for me.

I will not write Liberty off yet. Too much talent on that team.

scouting scrimmages is not a no no....goes on all the time....filming scrimmages is but I doubt if that happened here....both teams swap game film anyway so it's a non-issue....about the game...2 days ago I would have said Liberty by at least 2 tds but after North Side's beat down of Liberty....dunno....I say a toss up...sounds like Liberty has center/QB exchange and kicking game issues....they have 3 practice days to get them worked out (most teams rest on Thursdays)....we shall see Friday....go Dawgs...