Alcoa travels to Redskin County to play Loudon County

BCsportsfan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 Well said. The GAYSQUADERS can't handle the truth so they just decide to attack those of us that point it out to them. They get on here and make fun of other programs when in fact if they didn't bring in players every year they would be mediocre at best. BC reminds me of Kaepernick, a coward. As a matter of fact that's my new nickname for you BC. Going forward i'll be addressing you as Kaepernick the coward that you are... :popcorneater:

Asl your momma what nickname she has for me Scooter! LOL!

I say the syndrome I have is "Back your talk" and NEVER back down from anyone. Call my bluff. I'll bring the chair so you can kiss my @$$!

BC I really hate arguing with you and posting things that are really not me as a person.. I do get put up to a lot of this stuff by others and I do know who you are now. I'm not going to lower myself to call you out by name. I'm in the construction business and I have to deal on a daily basis with people that are crazy as he## and in and out of jail like flies and wouldn't give a second thought what they do if they were mad enough so an internet tough guy would be like a vacation. If you want to talk football we'll talk football but otherwise I would quit while I were ahead and I'll take the same advise.

BC I really hate arguing with you and posting things that are really not me as a person.. I do get put up to a lot of this stuff by others and I do know who you are now. I'm not going to lower myself to call you out by name. I'm in the construction business and I have to deal on a daily basis with people that are crazy as he## and in and out of jail like flies and wouldn't give a second thought what they do if they were mad enough so an internet tough guy would be like a vacation. If you want to talk football we'll talk football but otherwise I would quit while I were ahead and I'll take the same advise.

I know who your are what you do. You do build some beautiful homes. And...I know who's "fueling" you because he is a coward. I had my fair share of being bullied and picked on at an early age and the worst was at home. I decided to stand up for myself and fight back early on. Most posters from Alcoa and Maryville know who I am and most are real good frinds. I'm not going to back down regardless if its face to face or behind a key board. It's just my background. I WILL keep moving forward. So, I agree it would be wise for us to quit and move on.

I know who your are what you do. You do build some beautiful homes. And...I know who's "fueling" you because he is a coward. I had my fair share of being bullied and picked on at an early age and the worst was at home. I decided to stand up for myself and fight back early on. Most posters from Alcoa and Maryville know who I am and most are real good frinds. I'm not going to back down regardless if its face to face or behind a key board. It's just my background. I WILL keep moving forward. So, I agree it would be wise for us to quit and move on.

Wow the hate between Alcoa and Maryville fans seems worse than it usually is. Hopefully it will be a great game and will calm down a bit afterwards.