Alcoa travels to Redskin County to play Loudon County

BCsportsfan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when it's all said and done, YOUR TEAM will still just be runner ups!

Yeah Maryville was runner up last year that's a true statement but so is the fact that they BEAT ALCOA on their OWN field!  ALCOA recruits more than any other team in the state, at least Maryville has to nuts to play at the highest level of competition in our state.  Alcoa has recruited in more athletes than any other 6A school, they have just as many skill level players as any other 6A school yet they choose to play "down" in 3A because they know they couldn't win 7 titles in a row at that level.  Don't get on here and talk about the number of kids that go to Alcoa, half of them are football players so the numbers are skewed.  Cannot wait for the Turdnado's to come across town this year.  Its going to be a beat down.  You can get on here and say what you want about winning the state in 3A you're still #2 in Blount County boys.... :popcorneater:

Yeah Maryville was runner up last year that's a true statement but so is the fact that they BEAT ALCOA on their OWN field! ALCOA recruits more than any other team in the state, at least Maryville has to nuts to play at the highest level of competition in our state. Alcoa has recruited in more athletes than any other 6A school, they have just as many skill level players as any other 6A school yet they choose to play "down" in 3A because they know they couldn't win 7 titles in a row at that level. Don't get on here and talk about the number of kids that go to Alcoa, half of them are football players so the numbers are skewed. Cannot wait for the Turdnado's to come across town this year. Its going to be a beat down. You can get on here and say what you want about winning the state in 3A you're still #2 in Blount County boys.... :popcorneater:

Hey puss puss! We've missed you. Still got your goody bag waiting. Hope you like pink. 😠Have a good night sissy! 👸

Yeah Maryville was runner up last year that's a true statement but so is the fact that they BEAT ALCOA on their OWN field! ALCOA recruits more than any other team in the state, at least Maryville has to nuts to play at the highest level of competition in our state. Alcoa has recruited in more athletes than any other 6A school, they have just as many skill level players as any other 6A school yet they choose to play "down" in 3A because they know they couldn't win 7 titles in a row at that level. Don't get on here and talk about the number of kids that go to Alcoa, half of them are football players so the numbers are skewed. Cannot wait for the Turdnado's to come across town this year. Its going to be a beat down. You can get on here and say what you want about winning the state in 3A you're still #2 in Blount County boys.... :popcorneater:

And YOUR home team will most likely go 0-10. 😂 Nothing like a 75-18 beatdown. But hey, you girls always have soccer. 😂

Yeah Maryville was runner up last year that's a true statement but so is the fact that they BEAT ALCOA on their OWN field!  ALCOA recruits more than any other team in the state, at least Maryville has to nuts to play at the highest level of competition in our state.  Alcoa has recruited in more athletes than any other 6A school, they have just as many skill level players as any other 6A school yet they choose to play "down" in 3A because they know they couldn't win 7 titles in a row at that level.  Don't get on here and talk about the number of kids that go to Alcoa, half of them are football players so the numbers are skewed.  Cannot wait for the Turdnado's to come across town this year.  Its going to be a beat down.  You can get on here and say what you want about winning the state in 3A you're still #2 in Blount County boys.... :popcorneater:

I know that I'm stating the obvious but you have some serious issues dude. You ain't right in the head.

....coming from a nut job that talks about breading falling off a weiner. Wow. The sad part is You think yor funny,but you NOT.....just a dork with thick glasses.

I just do that to bother you and apparently it must work. Far as Alcoa goes I pull for them and the other schools in the county because I know kids and families on each team and only wish the best for them. Will I be hoping they will win the state, of course. Will that bother me if Maryville don't win and falls short, of course not. The world didn't stop the last time they didn't. Do your post bother me, of course not. All I see is an insecure person that can't take it if someone throws it back at them or has a comment they don't agree with and want to go try and throw s^^t all over the person that said it instead of trying to have a normal conversation with them. Do I feel Alcoa is playing in the wrong class, of course I do. Do I think they should go to 4A , of course I do and they would do just fine there and still keep on winning state championships and play before bigger crowds.

I just do that to bother you and apparently it must work. Far as Alcoa goes I pull for them and the other schools in the county because I know kids and families on each team and only wish the best for them. Will I be hoping they will win the state, of course. Will that bother me if Maryville don't win and falls short, of course not. The world didn't stop the last time they didn't. Do your post bother me, of course not. All I see is an insecure person that can't take it if someone throws it back at them or has a comment they don't agree with and want to go try and throw s^^t all over the person that said it instead of trying to have a normal conversation with them. Do I feel Alcoa is playing in the wrong class, of course I do. Do I think they should go to 4A , of course I do and they would do just fine there and still keep on winning state championships and play before bigger crowds.

I'm looking forward to the Alcoa-Maryville game and i'm disappointed it wont be televised. What were those Rivalry Thursday guys thinking?

I'm looking forward to the Alcoa-Maryville game and i'm disappointed it wont be televised. What were those Rivalry Thursday guys thinking?

It wasn't the Rivalry Thursday guys....

The schools (Murvil and Alcoee) really just don't want Packer and Co. at their games anymore.

Nor does Murvil want to move their games from Friday night if they don't have to.