Ravenwood vs Mt Juliet

BKisler

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood is not a "mediocre to sub par team" and I explained why in an earlier post. MJ fans need to give themselves more respect, they are gonna win a lot of games in the region this year.

Ravenwood is a Mediocre team at best... They barely beat a Sh*t Siegel team by 4 and struggled to do that, got blown out by Brenwtood high, and then beat MJ.. Not to mention got Boatraced in their scrimmages.. Ravenwood will be mid pack in that region at best so that means MJ is trash it's just you won't admit it.. Idc If they win state last year every one that was good on that team graduated

It's fun to watch MJ get hype all offseason long then self destruct every year losing to mediocre to sub par teams every year.... The oline you guys have sucks I don't care how big they are they suck period... You alls receiving core sucks.. The biggest thing that sucks though is Perry.. Can't coach his way out of a wet paper sack and at the end of this season I bet he will be out... One more thing to add- MJ fans its not 2011-2012 so stop thinking it is!!

When have I acted like what you speak of? When has Bkisler acted like what you refer to? Oh that's right you're a one hit post wonder on these threads who doesn't know anything better than his moms basement and farmers only dot com.

When have I acted like what you speak of? When has Bkisler acted like what you refer to? Oh that's right you're a one hit post wonder on these threads who doesn't know anything better than his moms basement and farmers only dot com.

Lol your funny... Real original comment there dude... Have fun going 5-5 every year and squandering talent... Your probably TP himself

Congrats to MJgoldenbears

1. Freshman and JV undefeated in the past 10 years

2. You made the playoffs

3. You were named driver of the month for the 2nd straight month at your pizza delivery job (3rd time this year). According to a friend in MJ you were the best student manager MJ football has ever had.

Those are great accolades, without playmakers on offense no team can be great.

Let's see, largest high school in TN or close to the largest. Great freshman and JV teams every year then varsity has no playmakers? Coaching staff turnover every year, took a successful program running the wing T and changed to the spread with lack of playmakers, play in the everybody gets a trophy league which is weak, wow what a formula for success. You are lucky you are not in 5A, you would get your doors blown off weekly.

Let's see, largest high school in TN or close to the largest. Great freshman and JV teams every year then varsity has no playmakers? Coaching staff turnover every year, took a successful program running the wing T and changed to the spread with lack of playmakers, play in the everybody gets a trophy league which is weak, wow what a formula for success. You are lucky you are not in 5A, you would get your doors blown off weekly.

It's tough living in the second richest city in TN, we don't have government housing, our demographics speak for themselves. I enjoyed being raised in such nice community, you should try it out. If your paycheck agrees.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

It's tough living in the second richest city in TN, we don't have government housing, our demographics speak for themselves. I enjoyed being raised in such nice community, you should try it out. If your paycheck agrees.

I looked this up. MJ is a very nice place to live no doubt but you do not make it in the top ten, sorry.

@MJGOLDENBEAR

1.Mt.Juliet has two practice fields all the support of a booster club but no championships...WOW

2. TREY PERRY doesnt care about his kids

So how will u win if u have 4-5 players leaving every year for the past 3yrs

3. No good will come to this program for how they are treating that Somoan kid that left

4. The word is spreading about how Mt.Juliet treats kids that dont look like them