Whitehaven @ Arlington

kwc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've played two games this season, and we have the same record at this time of the season then we did last year at this time playing against the same two schools. Both wins this year, against those same two teams, were better wins overall, (line play, skill positions, execution) then at this point last season. Yet, you say, we are not as good as in previous years. I'm wondering when you came to see Whitehaven play this year, because, clearly, you've seen something that we haven't seen. MJGOLDENBEARS ... that's an impressive skill you have there.

I'll return to this comment in 8 games

From the Commercial Appeal, written by John Varlas

JUSTIN HUNT

Team, high school: Marshall; Whitehaven

Vitals: 6-3, 203; senior wide receiver

Season-opener: Sept. 10 vs. Morgan State

Prospectus: A big target who will see plenty of the ball after playing a reserve role in 2015 ... Caught 20 passes for 295 yards and four touchdowns while appearing in all 13 games ... Was a standout on Whitehaven's undefeated 2012 state championship team.

Fun fact: Hunt was the AAA state champion in the 110 hurdles as a senior and placed third in the 300 hurdles.

Don't forget my man Justin!

You may as well name all of them then. ..lol... dontae in Notre Dame, Josh McMillan in Alabama, Ramadie Warren in Tulsa, Thomas Burton in TSU, Jordan williams, VJ, bobo, and a few others in JSU, Mark Dotson and Tony Mays at Murray state....plus more

Man, that's a thread all by itself isn't it?

What was funny about the game was Arlington had signs up and were also chanting "ain't No Savin the haven"....lol...I heard they also made a video that was goin around...well I guess we got saved!!!!

They as in who? Students or the football team? I'm talkin' video here.

Edited by kwc