Humboldt at Peabody

JungleJim125

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yso they are a better team than their record. If they fix some things, they will be hard to handle. I'm not just saying that. They put up 450 yards on my Tornadoes. Discipline was a huge problem for the Tide last week. Sounds like they are getting better.

Discipline is a problem for Dresden also. Or it has been the first 4 games anyway.

Eww. Not good. What is your opinion of Peabody 87?

They are s good team but Humboldt is making them look great! Trenton has good balance on offense & QB is OK! Trenton has scored 34 points in first half but only has a 130 total yards, two 2) fumbles for TD & has started every drive on Humboldt 30 or less entire game! Trenton will only get better, good discipline team!

I've kept fairly quiet so far this season just waiting to see what the Tide has in store. Man are we growing! Change is coming! Don't judge us by Milan or Union City! We've got more than we showed with them. Trenton Opponents, you shall see! Start planning now. It isn't over for the tide! You shall see, no doubt! Roll Tide!

Yes, Trenton will be a force come week 10!

I've k yearept fairly quiet so far this season just waiting to see what the Tide has in store. Man are we growing! Change is coming! Don't judge us by Milan or Union City! We've got more than we showed with them. Trenton Opponents, you shall see! Start planning now. It isn't over for the tide! You shall see, no doubt! Roll Tide!

I promise you that the Tide will be on the Tornado's radar. After last year we will have our eyes wide open. Good luck.

I promise you that the Tide will be on the Tornado's radar. After last year we will have our eyes wide open. Good luck.

BigSwo, I have no doubt we will be a fun ball game come November! I had so much to learn when we played y'all 2 weeks ago. I've kept my mouth shut until I watched a few games to see our skill level. I have no kids that play... So it takes me a minute to watch us to see where we're going. I truly feared Union City... And no we didn't play well, but that game showed me that we could hang! That game should've been much closer... No doubt! The tide aren't rolling over and quiting just yet! Watch and see... We're here and proud and learning every play we make! I can't wait to see the experience we have come November! Game on!

Edited by TPeabodyGT

It seems I under estimated how ugly it'd get. The vikes had no luck on offense what so ever against the tide defense. it took starting at the 2 and a pick six for them to get their two scores. Peabody still needs to grow, they should've scored a few more times in my opinion. The game probably should have been around a 55 point game.

Tide had nowhere near 650 yds////stats in front of me say they had just over 400[/quote

650 & 400 yards is a big difference and how many of those 400 yards was made on the 1st team defense? Racking up yards on the 2nd & 3rd string in a blow-out isn't impressive! Humboldt needs to show up & play football because every team is going to be different and you can't worry about who beat who & by how much! A lot of Viking alumni's that live in Trenton now have kids that play for Trenton so it should be a big crowd at game!

Okay Humboldt fan, Can you hear me now.