Trousdale co vs Jo byrns

Creekbank76

Not sure what TC has faced this year, but i dont think its much. Westmoreland is really struggling, Celina is still celina, and Upperman I feel was a little overhyped. Yes TC has some speed but they are still young and making mistakes. But the scary thing is they still have not gotten everyone on the field. Still some injuries lingering from preseason. If they can get healthy, and correct their mistakes, maybe they will hit their stride about Week 10 or 11 and make some REAL noise. But until then, in my opinion the jury is still out on how good they really are. JB will be a good measure for them. I know they are down but they have a winning tradition. TC will have to travel a good distance into their place and JB is backed into a corner after a loss last week. Prime set-up for a trap game. TC boys better stay focused and not beat their chest until they get that GOLD Ball. Go Jackets! 

Edited by BCB~MVP

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction is:

Tc-34

Jb-7

Trousdale will get up by 3 td's early then take their foot off the gas like they have all three games this year. Should be in cruise control rest of season until Ncs in last regular season game. Three starters on both sides of ball haven't played a snap yet this year and don't need to. No need to rush them back. Get healthy and save for Ncs and playoffs. When they get back we can challenge all teams from the west in playoffs. I think 6 seniors on this team. Trousdale is back on the football map this year and will stay there for the next 4 years. If we stay in 1a then trousdale and south Pitt will own 1a for awhile after this year.

Edited by Creekbank1997

Like Roy said, I don't have my boys real fast this year.  TC will mercy-rule JB tonight.  It'll be 21-0 after 1 quarter.  JB is bad.  We have 6 seniors and 2 are hurt.  We have 8 juniors and they aren't bad but heck literally half of them are 5'8" or smaller (3 are 5' 7").  Then we have 12 sophomores and 12 freshmen.   5 sophomores are starting.  Numbers are down but hopefully these sophomores and freshmen can develop into something.  Time will tell...

Edited by MOTO24