District 9-AA 2016-2017

essencOFtruth

Wow . Ok . Just got done watching heritage smith county . Pretty hard to watch . Not sure how heritage will handle devils pressure . De looked like he has improved but their only shooter . I know that was only one game but still looks like same ole heritage . Very patient on offense and defense looked suspect a lot of gambling in man and 3-2 very soft . That being said devils don't shoot it better from the arc then this game is close .

First off I would like to say I'm for maplewood,w with that being said wh got absolutely hosed last night. Those three refs completely took a great game 5 points I believe maybe 4 at the end of three quarters and swallowed the whistle the entire 4th as a basketball fan it was a great thing to watch for 3 periods. As a maplewood fan I'm glad they swallowed it. But to be honest I wanted to see the game called the same way in the fourth and I believe it would have been a one possession game with us winning at the end of course!haha I expected to walk into the gym (nice gym btw) and see 3 white refs at least 2 but no wh had 3 black guys that's obviously going to play into the favor of a pressure team.

So with the district and region being there wh should have no problem winning the district and don't be surprised if they "shock" someone on our side. They shoot the ball way too good especially in their gym. No more talk of no one in 9aa can compete with our district I promise you there's one team that can especially with it being in their gym. They played 2 SR and if the game was called the same for 4 quarters who knows how it end's. That's a real dangerous team come tournament time IDC what they do in the season because like I said district and region are there and they shoot lights out

The only thing about them that I don't like is when the refs changed the game they aren't as scrappy as an all white country team should be or at least you think they should be. I know playing back in the day when we had to go play the country team's you knew you were going to get beat up loose balls they looking to land on you dive take legs out. But wh plays more like a soft private school or a scrappy private school soft public school ball if that makes sense...so if you get physical it's not that they can't play anymore it's just that they don't really get after like you would expect a bunch of country boys would do...need more Larry Bird's lol less JJ Reddick ....great game though just wish the refs didn't make it a no contest. The final no way suggest how good or close of a game this was. Ask the boys I bet they don't want to play them again

First off I would like to say I'm for maplewood,w with that being said wh got absolutely hosed last night. Those three refs completely took a great game 5 points I believe maybe 4 at the end of three quarters and swallowed the whistle the entire 4th as a basketball fan it was a great thing to watch for 3 periods. As a maplewood fan I'm glad they swallowed it. But to be honest I wanted to see the game called the same way in the fourth and I believe it would have been a one possession game with us winning at the end of course!haha I expected to walk into the gym (nice gym btw) and see 3 white refs at least 2 but no wh had 3 black guys that's obviously going to play into the favor of a pressure team.

So with the district and region being there wh should have no problem winning the district and don't be surprised if they "shock" someone on our side. They shoot the ball way too good especially in their gym. No more talk of no one in 9aa can compete with our district I promise you there's one team that can especially with it being in their gym. They played 2 SR and if the game was called the same for 4 quarters who knows how it end's. That's a real dangerous team come tournament time IDC what they do in the season because like I said district and region are there and they shoot lights out

The only thing about them that I don't like is when the refs changed the game they aren't as scrappy as an all white country team should be or at least you think they should be. I know playing back in the day when we had to go play the country team's you knew you were going to get beat up loose balls they looking to land on you dive take legs out. But wh plays more like a soft private school or a scrappy private school soft public school ball if that makes sense...so if you get physical it's not that they can't play anymore it's just that they don't really get after like you would expect a bunch of country boys would do...need more Larry Bird's lol less JJ Reddick ....great game though just wish the refs didn't make it a no contest. The final no way suggest how good or close of a game this was. Ask the boys I bet they don't want to play them again

White House is not shocking anyone from 10AA in Regional Tournament Play. If they win district, that's as far as they go... Accept it...

That was white houses game . Too many unforced turnovers and players not listening . They will have every chance to beat anyone from that district . If they start to listen and do the little things . Bo hodges is nice but we wonder why kids go off and get get in trouble . They get everything givien to them it's sad never used to be like that . I played with an all American in high school and never got treatment like that . He is able to walk and manhanfdle people as they come up the coutt . You bresthe on him it's a foul . He is a special player he doesn't need any gifts . Still that being said no excuse for White House to lose that game . 49er way off from 40! Points cant wait to get station camp

49er I try to give you slack since you seem to be someone in favor of the district I'm associated with...but to say they have no shot in their gym you're an idiot and obviously don't understand basketball at all. especially high school ball... accept it! Do I think they will win the region, no. But can they win a game, absolutely. I can promise you if they play MLK in the region MLK is going home with a L. According to a parent MLK beat them by ten in their gym and wh only hit 2 three's the entire game with plenty of open look's. No chance they miss them in their gym period.