Top girls players in West TN area IMO regardless of class

dmm88

From watching her play in MS and a couple games this summer she had a lot of potential. Athletic, quick, got to the basket, guarded, shot was bad in MS but looked like it had already improved this summer. From what I hear though she had to move because her mother passed away at the beginning of school. I hate to hear that for the kid if it's true because she seemed like a good kid as well.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Callins and Yancey both have great potential. Saw them both on the AAU circuit. And Xzandrea Moore is really slept on in these parts. She is built to score from anywhere. Really hope Milan takes that next step this year so she can get some recognition.

IDK about Milan, saw them play last weekend at UTM vs. USJ without Jones and their post player and USJ thumped them by 30+.

Look for Alexis Callins and Tiara Yancey (both are freshmen) to join this list by the end of the season. They will start or play lots of quality minutes for Westview this year to add to all the talent they have still from last year. Both kids can flat out play!

I agree with Sports!  Alexis and Tiara are both going to be special.  Westview just gets it done and churns out great players year after year.  Great Program.  I think Milan may be a year away as well.  USJ was missing several players in Martin and thumped Milan pretty well!

I agree with Sports!  Alexis and Tiara are both going to be special.  Westview just gets it done and churns out great players year after year.  Great Program.  I think Milan may be a year away as well.  USJ was missing several players in Martin and thumped Milan pretty well!

You have to give credit to Martin's middle school coach. She has done a great job in preparing girls for high school and has been very successful at the middle school level. Westview gets 2-3 good players from the middle school level each year which in turn makes their high school program better right away!

You have to give credit to Martin's middle school coach. She has done a great job in preparing girls for high school and has been very successful at the middle school level. Westview gets 2-3 good players from the middle school level each year which in turn makes their high school program better right away!

You are absolutely right, Sport. The programs that win year in and year out have successful MS coaches and programs feedong them.

I agree with all the names mentioned on this post, I have a few I'd like to add from single A. Jessica Keith from Huntington, Jayden Green from Gleason. And probably not on the list yet but I'm going to mention them because the future looks so bright for girls basketball in this area, some freshman names to keep an eye on in imo .Swenson from Huntington, Tinley Winn from Dresden, Kennedy Atkins from Gleason, Tess Darby and Chloe Moore from Greenfield, I think Moore has a chance to be one of the best players in west Tennessee in the next couple of years, also Gibson County has a couple of sophomore posts that look like they might have a bright future, someone will have to help me out with their names. I know I've left some out,those were on the top of my mind.