District 4-A 2016-2017

VFL44

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not so sure about your pick, Oakdale seems to have our number. Oakdale by 2._

They have for the last 3 years, but I'm gonna take CF of the basis of oakdale thinking they have nothing to play for. Not that CF isn't something to look forward to especially with all the trash talk between the schools, but I think they'll still be hurting from the jelico lose. Let me change that pick by 4 in favor of CF.

They have for the last 3 years, but I'm gonna take CF of the basis of oakdale thinking they have nothing to play for. Not that CF isn't something to look forward to especially with all the trash talk between the schools, but I think they'll still be hurting from the jelico lose. Let me change that pick by 4 in favor of CF.

True, alot of trash talk between these two, especially the last two or three years. Oakdale ain't no pushover by far. They've beat Harriman on their home floor so you can't take them lightly. Once again according to the experts that would be the second best team this side of Memphis.😀

True, alot of trash talk between these two, especially the last two or three years. Oakdale ain't no pushover by far. They've beat Harriman on their home floor so you can't take them lightly. Once again according to the experts that would be the second best team this side of Memphis.😀

Didn't say Harriman is the second best,just one who's type of play gives GCA fits.Harriman and Meigs are beatable as we know.If Harriman is on their game then yes they are very very good.

Didn't say Harriman is the second best,just one who's type of play gives GCA fits.Harriman and Meigs are beatable as we know.If Harriman is on their game then yes they are very very good.

I just messing with ya. The top three out of your alls district are three good ball clubs, especially Grace. Our district will be lucky to get one out four in the region.

I just messing with ya. The top three out of your alls district are three good ball clubs, especially Grace. Our district will be lucky to get one out four in the region.

When harriman all play as a team they're a deadly bunch. But never seem to play as a team and fall short of GCA. If any team beats grace it'll be harriman and I think they can if they play as a team.

Only problem with oakdale is I see a lot of kids screaming for CF to respect them, but I see a lot of oakdale kids disrespecting CF in football especially the past two years. You earn respect but you also need to give respect to get it.